XVIII. Flake Prince?

Jimin was about to go to bed when he got the call from Mingyu. He couldn't believe it when he heard that Mr Jeon was no more. Thousands of questions were roaming in his head.

As Mingyu said, he was about to call Yoongi, but in a hurry, he called Taehyung instead, who was utterly taken aback by hearing the news. All he asked for was Jungkook's present location.

As the hotel wasn't far from Kim Mansion, Jimin offered a lift, and Tae gladly agreed. When they reached the hospital, they found a soulless body of Jungkook sitting beside the hospital bed.

When Jimin was hesitating to get closer to him, Tae rushed inside and pulled him in a warm embrace and said, "It's alright, Kook! I'm right here."

Jungkook, who was lost like an echo after losing his only parent, his father, leaned his head against Tae and closed his eyes slowly

As he lost his grip on Taehyung, Jimin knew he had lost his consciousness. They called the doctor, who took him to another cabin and gave him the necessary fluid through intravenous saline.

Tae sat beside the bed and looked at Jimin, who was sitting on the couch nearby, trying to reach someone through his phone.

Tae: You're not siblings, are you?
Jm: (looked up) When did you find out?
Tae: Isn't it so obvious when he's losing himself for his father and his brother didn't even bother to enter the cabin and check out his father once?
Jm: (smiled) Yah, it's too obvious to ignore. I'm trying to reach out to his siblings right now.
Tae: He got more than one?
Jm: One elder brother and one younger. Younger is on the way, and the elder is not reachable. Judging from the Korean time, he's probably sleeping......

Jimin had to stop as a loud thug was heard, and a boy in blond hair broke in. He got puffy face and ruffled hair, eyes are red and filled with tears. Jimin got up and held the kid.

??: Hyung!! What happened to him? Is he alright? And dad.... we met just before we went abroad. He was all fit and fine. Then how did he end up being stubbed all of a sudden? Hyung I.....

Jm: Calm down, Yeonjunah! You're gonna wake him up

Jm: Calm down, Yeonjunah! You're gonna wake him up. He needs rest.

Yeonjun sat down beside Jimin. Out of stress and anxiety, he still hadn't noticed the figure beside his brother's bed. As a consequence, he got startled when Tae came towards them and asked, "Are you Jungkook's younger brother?"