XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!

IN THE AFTERNOON AT KIM'S PLACE

Tae: Kook! I decided to keep you with me.
JK: Keep me with you?
Tae: Yep, like Hyung said.... you know....a person for keeping an eye on me for 24/7, I choose you for it.
JK: (smiled) Sudden change of heart?
Tae: Well, after your performance this morning, I think you'll make a great duo. We can be friends if you want.
JK: Friends?
Tae: Yes, I will train you up, but I don't prefer those terms like couch and trainee. So, let's be friends, shall we? (forwarding hand)

 So, let's be friends, shall we? (forwarding hand)

JK: (smiled) That's true.
Tae: OK, put these aside. You dance really good, what about singing and rapping. I remember Jimin said you were passionate about music.
JK: I can sing, about rapping....... I never tried. But I'm confident I'll do good.
Tae: Sing a song for me.
JK: Now?
Tae: Yah! The piano is right here. Can you play it? Or you want me to play it for you?

Jungkook smiled and headed towards the piano. Grabbing the guitar kept beside the piano, he came back again.

JK: I can't play piano, but I'm a pron in guitar.
Tae: (rising eyebrow) Really? Fine, show me what you got.

JK: There is a song that reminds me of my best friend. I always wanted to sing this song for him. But back then my life was so complicated. I didn't even get a chance to tell him that I could sing. He loved sunset. Just like today's sky.

Tae: What happened to him?

JK smiled and started singing

JK smiled and started singing. As JK started singing with closed eyes pouring all his emotion into the song, Tae couldn't help but film him secretly. Hearing the lyrics, Tae himself started feeling weird inside.

"There is nothing like us, there is nothing like you and me, together through the storm"

Tae's heart was beating like base drums.

Tae's POV: How could someone's voice be this much heavenly? That's the voice Kpop industry has be missing. I gotta make him stand in front of the whole world. The world of music needs him.

JK: Taetae!
Tae: (back on earth) Huh?? Oh, yes I'm listening. Your voice is amazing Kook! It feels like a melody coming from the heaven, it's so perfect.
JK: (smiled) You're exaggerating, Taetae! Voice of heaven? It's something you have, not me!