XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM

After the meal, JK went to wash the dishes and Tae sat on the couch to watch TV. Being done with the dishes, JK came back and sat beside Tae.

Tae: Did you see my phone?
JK: It was dead so I plugged in the the charger. Why, Hyung? You need it now?
Tae: I need to call my manager.
JK: You mean that man who sent two staffs after you?
Tae: Well, yes, I need to know my schedule of this week. He might have called me already but couldn't reach.
JK: Does he pressurize you too much? You didn't seem interested to perform this morning.
Tae: He's not genius enough to make anything hard for me. He's just a bit strict. I'm too lazy to exercise and he wants me to workout everyday. And the worst thing is........ he cares too much about my diet plan. But I don't need those plans. I won't gain weight anyway. I'm born like this. No matter how many times I tried to explain, he never listens, let alone believe. Tsk. 

The calling bell rang suddenly.

Tae: Who's there now?
JK: Takeouts I hope.
Tae: I didn't order any. Did you?

JK smiled and went to check. After few moments he came back with a box in his hand. He put it down on the table and open it up.

Tae: Strawberry cake? When did you order, Kook?JK: When you were mumbling in sleep (chuckled) You kept saying

JK: When you were mumbling in sleep (chuckled) You kept saying.... my strawberry cake, give it back to me. I will take only one bite, promise! (Teasing tone)

Tae rolled his eyes and grabbed the box. JK took out another small box from a packet.

JK: Slow down, Hyung! No one is gonna snatch from you. (smiled)
Tae: Who knows? You might have planned to snatch it already. What's in that packet?
JK: (showing the packet) This one? (Tae nodded) It's not for you, it's for Tannie.

JK went to the balcony and brought Tannie back with him. Making him sat on the couch, JK started feeding him. Tae smiled looking at them.

Tae: You look professional. Do you have a pet too?
JK: I have a Doberman. He's called Jeon Bam. I call him Bam-ie.
Tae: Bam means night. Wow, It's a sweet name. Oh, I forgot to mention! Tannie's name is Kim Yeontan because he was born on Coal Day.

JK smiled and Tae starts eating the cake beside watching TV. Tae spent his whole day watching drama series. On the other hand Jungkook rearranged the whole house, made snacks for Tae time to time.