III. Do I have an option left?

Taehyung didn't realize when Jungkook has gotten down from the bus cz he himself fall asleep. When the driver called him he hopped down and walked home. Stepping inside the house he found his Dad talking to some people. He waved to his Dad Mr Kim Namjoon aka RM and his Dad waved back with a smile. Taehyung went upstairs to his room.

Taehyung's POV: So Dad is back! Of course he is. It's his lovely son Taehyung's birthday next week. I wonder what he'll give me this time. If it's something like last time I'll just ju*mp off the building. (Pouted)

In Taehyung's last birthday his father gave him a helicopter. It's not surprising to gift own son with a helicopter when the father is super rich businessman. But Taehyung is like his mom, doesn't like to waste money. And as a school student he had no use of a Helicopter. He wondered why his father didn't give him a bicycle. It could be more useful. 

Taehyung signed.

At Jungkook's house

As Taehyung was sleeping in peace, Jungkook didn't wake him up. He just hopped down and went to his house.

Jungkook's POV: Bam is inside the house so he isn't back yet. I have checked everything and make sure the items get delivered in time. Or else he won't hesitate to lock me in the basement. 

He entered into his room and called someone.

JK: Hello it's Jeon Junior. Am I talking to the dealer right now?

Dealer: Yes sir I'm the dealer. I've already confirmed the delivery. The items will reach Seoul 

               within two hours don't worry.

JK: Ok, make sure it reaches ASAP. The auction will be started soon.

Dealer: Sure, sir.

Jungkook's POV: I've collected the items personally. This time the mon*ster will get huge amount. It won't change anything with me but at least Dad will be safe. He never wanted us to inherit his position and become a gangster, more specifically the Mafia King. But his f***ing psycho twin brother is crazy about his so called Mafia's Royal blood. And he won't leave any of us alone before hyung or I inherit the position. Hyung is studying computer science. I don't want him to ruin his future for my sake. (Signed)

Nothing of this would have happened if you guys haven't left, hyung! I'm being mad at you guys but actually I can't even blame you cz it was dad's plan to send all of us abroad, far away from this trouble.