IX. Seems like mosquito bites

Namjoon's spine got a shiver hearing the voice of the caller. His face went pale. His head bowed down automatically even though he knew well that the caller can't see him.

RM: Your Majesty!

??: Enjoying you life so well there, huh? As if you were sent to live there forever. Forgot the motive already, didn't you?

RM: Absolutely not, your Majesty! I know my mission.

??: I heard you adopted a baby boy 17 years ago? You didn't inform me at all.

RM: (start sweating) He's an innocent soul, your Majesty!

??: Innocence is like a ice flake on the fire flame. Sooner or later..... it will disappear. Don't let the illusions blindfold yourself. I know you're kind, but you can't forget the curse you're carrying in your blood. Can you? So you should focus on the mission first. How long it might take?

RM: He will show up at the age 25, your Majesty!

??: Anything suspicious or troublesome out there?

RM: No, your Majesty. We adapted well. Last year we changer our location to South Korea. Geumjeongsan Mountain and Palgongsan Mountain, both are here. It will be helpful for the complete adaptation.

??: Well, that's great. Just remember what I said OK? I don't want you make the same mistake again. It'll bring trouble to all of us.

She cut the call. Namjoon put down the phone slowly and fall on the floor. Lots of pictures started appearing in his memory that he almost locked deep inside. He started panting and slowly closed his eyes.

***

Today is the fourth day of the tour. Their plan got spoiled due to sudden drizzling since morning. So, Mr Jin took them to the theater room of the hotel after dinner to watch a movie. They were watching an emotional romantic drama. Mr Jin and some other students were busy crying while Taehyung and Jungkook were bored to death.

JK: Aren't you bored, Taetae?

Tae: (yawning) Do you have a better option?

JK: What if I say yes?

Tae: (twinkling eyes) Just say it, Kook!

JK: You remember we have a car?

Tae: Yes, the one I bought that night. Why do you ask so?

JK: You got no problem if I drive, do you?

Tae: You can drive?

JK: Oh, hello! I'm a bad*ass mafia, man! Why did you think I couldn't manage to learn such an easy thing?

Tae: (smiled) Cool down, babe! I know you're good at everything. I just wondered. Anyway..... Tell me what's the plan is.

JK: Let's sneak out first. I'll tell you on the way.