VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick

Time skip to the afternoon

It was not the first school trip for Taehyung but it was somehow a special one. This trip will last for five days. Two days later is his birthday. Though nobody would know about it, but its his first ever birthday he is gonna spend outside home, with his new friends. Since childhood Tae has been celebrating his birthday with his father. About mother... he doesn't know if he has a mother or not. His father never mentioned a single thing about her and he didn't ask him either. Maybe because his guts said his father didn't wanna talk about it.

The bus reached the stop on time. Tae was the last one joining. He was so exited. Hopping  on the bus, his eyes started to search for a particular person. He saw him sitting beside Mr Jin. the smile shining on his lips slowly faded away. He didn't bother looking at his face, he knew it was him just looking at those veinous hands. No one else had it. Tae walked inside and took an empty window seat. Looking through the window he signed deeply.

On the way back to the bus stop, he decided to forget about that day and enjoy the journey with his Jungkook. But now looking at him and his cousin, Tae guessed his plan failed.

Mingyu came and sat beside him. But Tae didn't seem to notice that. Ming decided to break the silence.

Ming: Taehyungah!

Tae: Oh hi! Sorry I didn't notice you Ming.

Ming: Aren't you exited about the trip?

Tae: Well, why not? I'm happy.

Ming: You don't seem so. JK told you something wrong? Where is he anyway?

Tae: With his Jin hyung.

Tae said in a stunned voice and looked away. Mingyu could sense the anger and disappointment in his voice. He smiled and looked at Jin who was busy passing the snacks to the students.

Ming's POV :JK was sleeping beside him. He might haven't known about Tae's arrival yet. And here his little new friend is burning in jealousy. That silly doctor doesn't seem to notice anything, so I need to do something now. 

Ming brought out his phone and called JK. JK was quite pissed off at first on the matter that he called JK even though they were sharing the same bus. He got up and looked back to search for Mingyu. Mingyu waved and pointed to Tae who was looking out through the window. JK frowned for a second and then smiled. Getting off his seat, JK moved towards Mingyu. Mingyu whispered, "He doesn't seem pleased. I can't deal with him. Handle him yourself." and chuckled.

JK sat beside Tae silently.He didn't bother to look at JK though its quite obvious that he came to sit beside Tae.

JK: You could have called me, I was sleeping.

Tae didn't know it though.

Tae: You should have slept peacefully then. Why bother coming to a talkative person like me?

JK: I remember someone said that he needed me.

Tae was pissed off even more hearing this.

Tae: Yes, I said I needed you, needed, don't need anymore. You can go back to your lovely hyung. He is world wide handsome anyway, not an u*gly bear like me.