XXII. All dreams will come true

He named this place mortal realm because they themselves believe that they live in mortal realm and beyond their reach there are other realms like immortal realm, spirit realm, ghost realm, heavenly realm, demon realm and so on. And the source of their assumptions were the theories provided by monks and shamans.

He has been visiting this place since he was 10 years old. And just after reaching there he realized that he couldn't use his power as freely as he wanted. Even a little use of magic costed him to loose a huge amount of his spiritual power. As a result, he was often bullied while in a vulnerable state.

That's the precious reason he started leaning boxing as self defense under a human coach at his 12. This boxing was incredible while dealing with those thugs today. Jungkook was more than joyous about it. Coming back from the physician, Jungkook went straight to the boy.

He was resting keeping his one arm on his forehead, with his fingers closed, forming a fist. Jungkook assumed it was because of the pain he had to endure. He sat beside the boy with the medication box. With the closeness they had at that moment, Jungkook could feel the fragrance of musk.

The fragrance might have been strong initially. But now, with enough time passed, only a mild wave of gentle scent, along with the rustic smell of dried blood is lingering around the closest distance of his body. Though the part of rustic smell was greater, Jungkook still didn't find it unpleasant.

The boy didn't seem to notice his presence. Jungkook reached out and tapped on his right arm gently. Struggling with the worry of what should he call the boy, he decided to go with the first work he could think of, looking at the boy.

"Handsome boy! Hey, handsome boy!"

The boy still didn't move. It hasn't been so long after Jungkook left. His condition was not so good, but not also too bad to be knocked out so soon.

Why did he fall unconscious?

Jungkook removed the arm from his forehead and carefully let it rest on his chest. With this movement, the boy seemed to be a bit irritated as his eyebrows clenched together forming a quick frown which didn't last longer.

 With this movement, the boy seemed to be a bit irritated as his eyebrows clenched together forming a quick frown which didn't last longer

So, he fall asleep due to intense pain? Interesting self defense mechanism. He seems to be a light sleeper though. 

Jungkook took off the mask. Bringing out the cotton he added some disinfecting liquid medicine in it. Then uncovering the the wounds of his left arm, he started to wipe away the blood that was already clotted. After the left arm, he went for the right one and then the other parts of the body. Being done with cleaning up, he started applying the healing medicine on the wounds.

This is another thing he learnt from experience. His mentor once said, "All the Supreme living beings got the same basic feature, they just give themselves different names in different universe."

If that's the case, the physical element of all supreme being is identical. The difference comes with the compilations of physical elements and soul elements. That means as long as Jungkook uses medicines that heal only the physical elements, there should not be any side effect on the soul elements.