II. JK? Is it his name?

Mr Jin stood up seeing Taehyung. He told Taehyung to sit down. 

Tae: Good morning Mr Jin!

Jin: good morning, sweetie! You came here alone?

Tae: yah I took the bus. There I met a friend. He took me to your office.

Jin: Oh you already made friends?

Tae: Yah I made one, a cute one. And he's also a classmate.

Jin wanted to ask his friend's name but the bell rang.

Jin: Looks like we need to head to the classroom. Let's go.

Tae: Wait wait. You said you had a gift for me. You didn't lie, did you?

Taehyung said with a serious face. Jin was mesmerized by his cuteness. He chuckled and pinched his cheek.

Jin: What a lovely kid you are. I didn't lie to you Taehyung, here, that's your gift.

He took a small box from the pocket and passed it to Taehyung. Taehyung took it and smiled,

"Yeeee ! Can I open it now?"

Jin chuckled, "What about you open inside the classroom? we're already running out of time."

Taehyung put on his serious expression again and said, "Oh right. Ok let's go, sir!"

Jin headed towards classroom with Taehyung. Taehyung entered the classroom with Mr Jin. The students greeted Mr Jin. Taehyung looked at his classmates. All of them were looking at him with a question mark in their eyes. He couldn't see Jungkook among them.

Jin: Good morning babies. Today I brought you a new friend. (Looking at Taehyung) introduce    

        yourself.

Tae: Hello, My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm a good boy.

Everyone including Mr Jin chuckled witnessing Taehyung's serious introduction with his super serious face.

Jin: I must say he has a great sense of humor, isn't it? Ok Taehyung you'll sit with our captain.

Taehyung and Jin both looked around with a hope to see the captain. Jin asked, " Hei , Mingyu ! Where's our captain? "

Mingyu stood up and said, "Sadly sir, I haven't met him today. Maybe he's busy with his comrades. Taehyung, you sit there, mid row second desk. Take the left one. Right one is of JK."

Tae followed up and sat in his desk. A classmate from the next desk said,

Classmate: You're dea*d meat dude!

Tae: Why do you say so?

Clsmt: Your desk mate JK is the great bu*lly.

Tae: JK? Is it his name?

Clsmt: His name is Jeon Jungkook. Everyone calls him JK as he doesn't allow anyone calling 

              him by his name.

Taehyung's eyes got wide.

Taehyung's POV: What! That cute little introvert baby is a bu*lly? How is it even possible?