XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!

JK's POV: The prediction of Kai was right. The chip found from the man lead us back towards Paris. They were looking for a celebrity. Their aim is to finish her for good. We don't have a single information about that girl. We just know she's one of the the most popular idol among the youngsters.

Boys literally die for him. We didn't get a single picture, not even her name. Kai already made a list of most popular female idols of Paris. I took a look, but none of them caught my eyes. Jimin  Hyung is the second most admirable idol I have ever seen. They are not even close to Jimin Hyung.

Well, Jimin hyung is a boy, but being an idol has nothing to do with the gender. Though he is a boy, his got male fans more than the female ones. Going through the list of idols, a face kept appearing in my mind again and again. Yah, I'm talking about the most admirable idol Kim Taehyung.

He didn't get to be an idol, but in my eyes, he was, is and always be the most admirable idol on earth and heaven. No one can ever replace him. He came to my life like a golden sunrise and left me like the clouds of early autumn. He left me in a forest of countless maple leaves that resemble my scars.

Soobin: Hyung, we gotta go now.
JK: (signed) Already? What about Jimin hyung?
Soobin: He's in the car. The flight is within an hour. We must leave now, Hyung!

Jungkook left shortly after leaving the responsibilities to his left hand Kai. Apparently Jimin was hella tired. So he slept on the way to Paris. The whole travel from Seoul to Paris, Jungkook didn't exchanged a single word with anyone. When they reached at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, Jimin woke up. 

Since he came back, JK seemed to give a dark aura. It's not the first time he saw him as the Mafia King, but something was off. He seemed like a sculpture who doesn't know how to feel something. He was smiling, talking and giving instructions to the boys but it all seemed like pretending.

Jm: Kookie, I'm hungry!
JK: Yah, we need to have meals. Ok tell me. What do you wanna eat hyung?
Jm: What about fried chicken?
JK: Sure, Hyung! . Let's go boys, we gotta visit the snack bar.

Jimin's POV: It's another thing that changed. He started calling me hyung and use honorifics. It's something I always wanted but not this easily.

AT YOONGI'S HOUSE

Yoongi was doing his project peacefully when he called the call he was waiting for. His cat eyes became dark in a second.

??: Boss, they reached safely.
Yg: Anyone suspicious around them? Or anyone following them?
?? No, I don't think anyone knows about King's arrival this time. Jimin sir the center of attraction. He was holding on to the King as if he was the manager. And King's gang dressed up like his bodyguards.
Yg: They are there as the guest of the Mafia King of France. Serve them well.
??: Yess, Boss!
Yg: Make sure they stay safe and sound. Don't interfere with anything they do. Don't get caught. Just assure their safety and back them up when they're in short of people.
??: Yes, Boss.
Yg: Don't you dare to cause troubles this time. He's my brother, keep it in mind.
??: Yes, Boss!
Yg: You know the hotel they're staying in?
??: They're in our hotel, The Four seasons.
Yg: That's great. Make sure they get the best service.

Putting down the phone he smiled looking at the wallpaper. His dark eyes turned back to the warm and calm one.

 His dark eyes turned back to the warm and calm one