XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes

Soobin: Hyeong, do you even have an idea how much we all missed you? Jeon Hyeong...... he literally closed all the doors of his heart. He didn't even shed a single tear, instead, he became ruthless. Working with a master tormentor, do you know how scary it is? Many times I wondered, one day, he would bury me alive too.(pouted)

Tae was looking at Soobin who was talking about Taehyung. 

No, He was not talking about Kim Taehyung V, who's stubborn and reckless by born. He was talking about the Kim Taehyung who's Jimin's soulmate, Kai's crackhead bear, Jin's genius baby, Yeonjun and Soobin's Taehyungie Hyeong and Jungkook's love of life.

He kept complimenting about that baby bear Tae, who didn't hesitate to pick on his homeroom tutor Jin because Jin forgot about his gift for Tae, who scolded Mingyu and Kai for having lunch alone while JK was starving,  who kept worrying about his ...

He kept complimenting about that baby bear Tae, who didn't hesitate to pick on his homeroom tutor Jin because Jin forgot about his gift for Tae, who scolded Mingyu and Kai for having lunch alone while JK was starving, who kept worrying about his Jungkookie even after knowing he's a gang*ster.

Tae couldn't help but smile listening to the stories of this Tae, who made everyone fall in love with him, with his charm and innocence, who was pretty pervert to film Jungkook secretly when he worked out, was too dumb to understand his feelings, even after understanding, too silly to admit it.

Why? Cuz according to him, as he liked Rachel McAdam, he was straight. So, he can't fall in love with a boy. V giggled at his silliness. Kai was right, he was a crackhead indeed, but also sweet, more specifically, too amazing to make a ruthless Mafia King falling head over hills in love with him.

CHAMPS DE MARS, PARIS

The night under Eiffel Tower is always beautiful, at least for Angel Bogum. "Angel Bogum? Oh, come on!" Smiled Bogum, looking at the big tower, decorated amazingly with lights and flowers. It's been only three years he discovered his identity. But he still can't believe he is literally an Angel.

Bogum's POV: Like, seriously? Me and Angel? Even Prince couldn't believe at first. Well, I'm not an ordinary angel. The meaning of Bo-gum is precious sword. So, yeah! I'm a sword angel that belongs to the Flake Prince. Besides, I'm his elder brother too. But that brat never took me as his elder. No, never!

He still calls me Ba-Bo-gum sometimes, which means silly sword. That little punk! (smiled)

I'm not allowed to call him by his name, at least not after discovering my identity. He requested to call him Tae for a thousand times already. But like everyone, I'm also bound to call him Prince.

Talking about that little mischievous brother of mine, he's actually pretty cute. I still remember the day when he first called me Hyeong. He was jumping like he own a war. I was so happy, holding him in my arms, looking at his ridiculously beautiful face.