Bonus 🌶️

18+ this is a smut.
You're welcome.
•••••
(y/n)'s POV:

Toby has been trying to corner me all day.

However, every time he's managed to pin me against a wall, he's been interrupted. Slenderman has called him for a mission or Masky needed help with something or Sally wanted to have a tea party. It was always something.

I loved it.

He did not.

It probably didn't help that I'd been teasing him all day- bending over in front of him, brushing against him as I walk by, and just being touchy in general.

I could tell he was slowly losing it when he came back from his latest mission soaked in blood.

"Messy encounter?" I quipped, smirking.

"N-needed t-to let off-f so-some st-steam-m," he responded, annoyance dripping off his tongue.

"Mm, come on my love, let's get you cleaned up," I replied, grabbing hold of his hand and leading him to our shared room.

Toby remained silent, but let me drag him away without a struggle.

Once in our room, I closed the door and turned to face him.

He stood by the door silently, watching my every move like a hawk but with an air of indifference, as if he didnt care one way or another what I did.

I hummed as I moved closer and began to slowly unzip his bloodied jacket. Toby remained as still as a statue while I pulled it off of him and discarded it into the laundry bin.

Next, I undid his belt and gently removed his mask as well. Toby remained still, but I could see he was beginning to get lost in his thoughts.

I paused my movements and simply stared into his eyes, then I leaned in for a quick kiss and pulled away.

"D-do tha-that again-n," he demanded softly.

"Hmm?" I responded, smiling up at him innocently.

"T-tch," he replied, lurching forward and pushing me back until my legs hit the bed and I fell on it.

All too quickly, Toby was on top of me and my hands were pinned above my head.

"D-do you enj-joy being-g a br-brat?" He questioned, leaning close and glaring down at me.

I gulped and tried to regain my composure.

"That depends.. are you going to fuck me as a punishment?" I smirked, pressing my body into his.

His eyes darkened and I knew I had pushed his final button.

"I'm g-going to-o fu-fuck you un-until y-youre beg-begging me-e to sto-stop," he answered, pulling me up and kissing me hard before tearing my shirt off and flipping me over.

"Hhh.. Toby.." I whined softly, my face pressed against the mattress, but he simply ignored me and roughly yanked my pants down, leaving me completely exposed to him.

I squirmed uncomfortably for a few seconds but he quickly gripped my hips and held me still.

Maybe I had teased him a little too much.

"Toby..." I whined, unsure of what I was even trying to communicate to him.

Toby ignored my soft plea and pulled me to the edge of the bed, giving him easy access to where I wanted him most.

He slowly traced my entrance with a single finger, pushing into me the tiniest bit and then pulling out again, teasing me.

"(Y-y/n. Tell-ell m-me wha-what you want-t," he ordered, circling my clit and grazing over it lightly.

I was already a mess for him.

"In..inside.. please.." I begged, barely able to form words.

Toby squeezed my ass and smacked it lightly.

"Y-you can-n do-o bet-better than-n tha-that," he stated, rubbing the spot he hit and smacking it again.

"Hhhh please Toby.. I need your cock inside of me.. need you to punish me for teasing you.. want you to fill me up..." I pleaded, almost on the brink of tears and hed barely done anything to me.

"G-good gir-girl," he praised me, before pushing his hard on against my entrance and rubbing it against my folds twice before pushing into me.

I moaned as his length entered me and stretched me out in the best possible way. He gathered my hair into his hand and pulled gently as he eased his cock into me all the way.

"Nngh.. Tobyy.. you feel so good.." I mumbled, burying my face against the mattress.

"M-mmn now-w be a-a g-good lit-little slu-t-t for-r m-me a-and t-try to-o sta-stay qui-quiet-t whi-while I f-fuck t-the bra-brat-t ou-out of y-you," he replied, pushing my head further into the mattress then gripping my hips and thrusting into me.

My moans were muffled by the mattress as he continued to pound into me, using his fingers to tease my clit and explore my body.

I squirmed below him as I began to slip into deep pleasure and I had to bite the sheets to keep myself from moaning too loudly.

Tears rolled down my face as Toby quickened his face and moved his hand to grope my breast, grazing his fingers over my nipple and then wrapping his hand around my throat.

I was a goner and he knew it.

"C-come for-r m-me, ba-babe. B-be a goo-good lit-little gir-girl and-d cu-cum for da-daddy," he cooed, pushing into me as deep as he could go and thrusting even harder.

My vision began to blur as he pulled my hair once again and I arched my back, allowing him to hit my sweet spot just right.

My body spasmed as I hit my high and Toby continued to fuck me through my orgasm.

He stroked my arm gently and kissed the top of my head as he lifted me up and pressed my back into his chest, wrapping his arms around around me into a hug.

"T-takea-a de-deep-p brea-breath beca-becau-se I-m-m jus-just get-ting star-started," he stated, squeezing my breasts and pushing himself against my entrance once more.

I would need to take the day off tomorrow to recover... and possibly the next day as well..

I decided to worry about it later and instead I continued to let him use me all night. It was only when neither of us could move that we stopped, and by then, all we could do was hold each other as we fell asleep, our bodies pressed together.

I'd be teasing Toby again very soon.

•••••
1124 words
Dedicated to all the horny readers who begged me for smut and never gave up.
Unedited