Chapter 4

Y/n looks up at the giant building in amazement, her eyes shining as she admires the architecture. "Y/n, earth to Y/n," Ed says, waving a hand in front of her causing her to snap out of her trance. "Oh, sorry! I can't help it! It doesn't matter how many times I come to Central I'll never be used to how beautiful it is." Ed chuckles at her enthusiasm. "What town are you from anyway? I've been meaning to ask, where are you from?"

"Me? I'm from Yous Well, in the East Area but I was actually born here in Central City." Ed quirks a brow walking into the hotel, "Why'd you move away?" Y/n shrugs as she follows him. "Don't know, my oldest brother sent us to live with our grandparents around the time of the Ishvalan war." She says as Ed grabs their keys to their individual rooms, "Is that so? Who is your brother anyway? The only thing you've told me is that he works for the military." He hands her the key to her room.

"Oh, I don't really know if you know him but his name is Roy Mustang."

...

Envy walks up to the small cabin, a bag of food and clothes in his grip. "Hey Y/n, I'm home..." He knocks on the door, expecting it to open right away. "Y/n?" Envy calls, knocking again growing impatient before he inspects the cabin, walking over to the windows to see them covered with blankets, but, the lights clearly off. "Y/n!" Envy walk to the front of the house, setting down the bag and pounding on the door, "Y/n, this isn't funny anymore, open the goddamn door." Envy stops, waiting for some sort of response. "Dammit." Envy takes a step back, lifting his foot up before kicking down the door walking in and scanning the room with a glare.

"Y/n?" He calls, searching the entire house, wrecking it even more than it already is before walking outside, sitting down on the porch with a worried expression on his face. He lets out a sigh, he soft sound of footsteps reaching Envy's ears, he immediately looks up, a smile on his face only for it to go away upon seeing that it's just Lust. "So you've finally noticed that our butterfly is gone." Envy's eyes widen a bit, his jaw clenching as he gives Lust a hard glare.

"Lust, where the fuck is y/n?" Envy asks, pushing himself up slowly as Lust stares him down. She looks down at Envy with a bored expression before looking down at her nails. "She said she had things to do to I placed someone who can protect her here so she could do her thing." Envy's fists tighten as he glares at the taller female. "You mean to tell me that you lead that pipsqueak to her..." Envy growls at her, she simply nods, "Yes." Envy releases a heavy breath as he takes a step closer to Lust. "I told you the first time I met her that you can't keep her locked up forever." He stops, looking back down to his feet, "I know..."