Father

(A/n: Ok first I got something I love a lot because it's so cute and awesome!! Thank you Knight_Wolfe for making me such an awesome cover!! Now to the story!!)
??? POV
I smile as the girl sleeps peacefully, unaware of the dangers in her area. I pick up the needle and carefully inserted it into her arm. I watch happily as she stirs in pain before stopping.
Envy's POV
Everyone is worried about Mako. Manokato nearly killed me when he saw his little brother in my arms in a near death condition, even now I still feel his hard glare on my back as I sit in my chair. There were two things I couldn't stop thinking about. If Mako will survive and where (y/n) is. I sit there thinking of the possible places he could have taken her two before it clicks.
Ed's POV
I watch as Manokato paces the room with the most worried expression I've ever seen. Suddenly the door is burst open. I sit up quickly and Mano gets ready to attack until we see it's just Envy.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT ENVY!?!" Mano yells at him. Envy just looks at him.
"It's about (y/n) I think I know where she is." He replies causing Mano to scoff.
"Yeah sure she's most likely dead." This caused me to get ticked off.
"Now hold on! She's your older sister how could you say something like that!!" Manokato looks at me.
"BECAUSE SHES WEAK!!"
"YEAH WELL YOU AREN'T ANY DIFFERENT, YOU CAN BARELY USE ALCHEMY!!!" I yell back. Mano threw his hand back as though he was going to punch me.
"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
"MANO!!" We all turn our heads and see Pride with a shocked impression he also looked like he was about to cry. I looked back at Mano and see his expression immediately changed. I look back and see Pride running off.
"Pride no!!" Mano chased after him Lust and Scarlet walking into the room as they left.
"What was all the commotion in here about?" Scarlet asked with a weak smile on her face. Envy shakes his head.
"Nothing you need to worry about- where is Greed and Gluttony?" Lust sits on the couch before replying.
"Greed is on a Date with Saiya and Gluttony hasn't left Makos side." Envy nods.
"I see." I look at Envy.
"I heard you know where (y/n) is." Lust gets up immediately.
"WHAT?!" She yells causing Scarlet to start giggling, Envy nods.
"I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure."
"Well who is she with tell me!!" Lust angrily says. We all looked at Envy.
"I think she might be with... With... I think she might be with Father."
(A/n: I know I haven't Updated but here you go!!! Ima start working on the next chapter right way to make up for me being gone!)