New Me

Your PoV
I wake up and look around, in the corner of the room I see a man. He seemed to be wearing all white, his skin was very pale and his blonde hair was very long.
"W-who are you? Who am... I?" He chuckles, and walks closer to me.
"It's not who are you my sweet, it's what are you. You want to know what you are darling?" I nod feeling far to weak to sit up.
"You are my tool, my object, you are my wife((DONT HATE ME BUT FOR THE STORYS SAKE))." He places a hand on my cheek, his touch burned my skin.
"I.... I am?" He nods caressing my face, it hurt.
"You are darling, and I have a mission for you." His hand makes it to the back of my neck where he harshly lifts me up, Causing me to scream.
"W-what do you need?" I move my hand to touch the back of my neck, I feeling a warm liquid seep through my fingers.
"I need you to bring me a man, a man by the name of Edward Elric. You can do that right my love?" He puts his hand on my thigh, it burns.((your naked btw)) I nod, I move my hand away from my neck to look at it. There a red substance stains my fingers, the man claiming to be my husband grabs my hand and starts to lick the substance off, it burns. It burns so much, but I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do. All I know it's, I must find this Edward Elric, and I must bring him to my lover.
((Eyyyooooo I'm back from the dead!! Also I'm putting my Pokemon story on hiatus because I want to focus on this story on my last few days on this break soo yeah.))