Chapter 7

Y/n's eyes look around the room, taking a seat on a couch of what is supposedly Roys office, Ed went off to talk to some of the other people under Roy's office and Al took his seat behind Y/n. "Fullmetal, I didn't know you were in Central." She flinches at the sudden voice from behind her, so she turns her head to see a fairly tall blonde woman there, she looked familiar. "Yeah well, I have a delivery, for Mustang." Ed huffs, pointing a finger to Y/n. The unknown female looks at the sitting female, her eyes widening upon seeing her.

"Y/n?" The said female tilts her head in confusion, "Oh, sorry, you probably don't remember me, you where only 7 when we met." The female blonde states, a small smile adorning her face as she holds out a hand. "Names Riza, Riza Hawkeye." Y/n's eyes widen, "No way! Big sister Hawkeye!" The smaller one smiles and she quickly jumps into Riza's arms, the blonde woman chuckles and hugs back. "I've missed you so much! I haven't seen you in ages-."

"Y/n?" She flinches in Riza's embrace at the harsh tone, "Y/n what are you doing here?" Y/n pulls away from Riza's hug and looks next to her to where her brother stood. She takes in a shaky breath before pushing herself off the Lieutenant. "It's a long story that I'd like to tell you in private..." Roy flashes her a concerned look, "Come along then, Lieutenant, come with." He looks at Y/n for approval, she nods. "We'll be back Ed, mind waiting for me?" Y/n asks, and Ed simply nods, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, good luck." He whispers as the trio walk off.

...

"Why didn't you call? Mail me? Hell., come to visit me?" Roy asks, leaning against the hood of his car, pulling Y/n close to his chest as Riza watches out for any potential threats. "I tired but whenever I called your personal line you would never answer, I didn't know your address, and when I came here I was denied access to visit you." Y/n replies, wrapping her arms around him. "I'm so sorry." She shakes her head and pulls away, placing a kiss on his cheek. "It's alright." Roy nods, wiping away his last tears before pushing her off him.

"Now, the topic at hand." Y/n nods, "It's about Hugo, his health started to deteriorate and the medical bills began piling up. Grandpa and I couldn't keep up, I went to mom but she's struggling in the aftermath of raising fourteen kids." She jests, Roy chuckles but nods at her statements. "I see, do you know how much you owe?" Y/n nods, pulling out a folded up a piece of paper from her back pocket and hands it to Roy. He takes it and inspects it, "Damn, just how sick is he..." Roy groans, rubbing the back of his neck, "I'll make a with drawl soon, then you can head home and pay back the doctors." He says, opening the door for Y/n to climb in, Riza hopping into the driver's seat and Roy placing his ass next to his sister.

"Thanks, Roy." She says, and he simply nods. "I'm a big brother, it's my job." Riza smiles at the duo from the rearview mirror before beginning to drive off from the alleyway, unbeknownst to them three pairs of eyes watch over them diligently. "Do you really think this was a good idea Lust?" Envy asks, looking over to his sister as she leans on Gluttony. "Yeah." She replies, Gluttony looking at her with one finger in his mouth, "But if Father finds out she's alive he'll kill us for treason." He says, Lust simply narrows her eyes as Envy begins to hop off. 

"I know Gluttony, I know."