Sloth

Your POV
Saiya and Scarlet were nice enough to take care of Manokato, Mako, and Pride while the rest of us try to find the northern border. As we all walk across the freezing tundra I look up and see something flying toward us.
"SCATTER!!" Ed tells I run to the left and I keep running. After running for a while I look around.
"Guys?" I start laughing. "Guys this isn't funny!?" I start panicking. I turn around and head back towards the direction I came from. 'Maybe they went this way.' As I'm walking I see a bulking creature and a person in the distance.
"Um? EXCUSE ME!! CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE!!!" They turn around and stare at me before the bulky creature starts running towards me. I turn and try to run away but to no avail the brute of a man caught me and walked back to the other man unfortunately I could not stay awake for much longer.
Mako's POV
I watch as Envy brings my sister back to the man. He told me to stay here and wait for the right moment.
"Good job Sloth you successfully caught the girl now let's get her back to your father he will be very proud of you." Envy nods and follows him, I couldn't believe it was Envy betraying us? I get up and with out thinking I turn into my wolf form.
Envy's POV
'I feel something behind me' When I turn around to check what I see a huge wolf with fur as white as snow and teeth so sharp the could cut metal.
"Well what are you waiting for Sloth give me the girl and kill that thing!" I hand (y/n) to him and run full charge towards the wolf. I grab it by its paws and try to flip it but it's too strong. It lifts its paw and tries to squish me, that's when I know that I need to get (y/n) and Mako and get out of here. I turn back and grab (y/n).
"Hey what are yo-ENVY WHY YOU LITTLE!!"
"MAKO LETS GO!!" I run to were I left him only to see his clothes ripped and lying there. My mind shut down. "You killed him-" I look at the wolf."- you killed Mako!!!!" I put (y/n) down and chase it.
??? POV
I watch as Envy attacks the vile beast, and noticed he left the girl. I chuckle and walk up to her and pick her but Envy was too busy fighting to notice and with that I took my leave.
Envy POV
As I get ready to kill the thing a light shines around it and when it clears thee bloodied and bruised is Mako on the verge of death.
"MAKO!!" I run towards his and catch him. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you!!" I cried in his shoulder. 'I can still save him.' I pick him up and look to were (Y/n) was but she wasn't there.
'No!' I turn around and see him nowhere in sight.
"Damn it!!!" I run towards north to get Mako to safety as well as tell Lust about (y/n).
Next Chapter: Father
(A/n: Oh my 8K reads!!! OMGoodness thank you so much it means the world!! And I will try to update more but school is a B-I-T-C-H.)