Chapter 6: Unexpected Discovery

Draco's POV:

I found myself sitting on my bed, lost in a sea of thoughts. What had just happened? Did I really let Potter kiss me? And more importantly, did I... like it? The mere thought sent shockwaves through my mind, and I couldn't comprehend the conflicting emotions swirling within me. How could I have possibly enjoyed a kiss from Potter?! I yelled at myself in frustration, grabbing my pillow and screaming into it, hoping to release the pent-up confusion.

But then, I heard someone enter the room. I didn't want to deal with any Gryffindors at that moment, and I barked, "Get out!". But of course, it had to be Potter. My heart skipped a beat as I sprang up and faced him, anger and confusion etched across my face.

"Why did you do that?" I mumbled, barely audible. Potter, clueless as ever, asked, "What?" I sighed in frustration. I couldn't bear his ignorance, so I got up from my bed, walked to the door, and forcefully closed it. Turning back to face Potter, I couldn't contain my questions any longer.

"Why did you kiss me, Potter!" I yelled, my voice filled with a mix of anger and vulnerability. Potter seemed taken aback but calmly replied, "Oh, that." I could see the remorse in his eyes. "Look, I'm really sorry. I tried to control myself, but you were being too stubborn, and I couldn't take it, and-"

I couldn't let him finish. In that moment, something within me snapped, and I couldn't resist the overwhelming desire. I grabbed his face, my fingers trembling, and kissed him. It was a desperate attempt to silence his words, to make sense of my own feelings. After the kiss, I pulled away and muttered, "Shut up, Potter... I kinda liked it."

The room fell silent as my words hung in the air. Potter seemed stunned, searching my eyes as if trying to decipher the truth hidden within them. And then, he spoke, his voice filled with a mix of surprise and hope, "You... liked it?" I met his gaze, unflinching. "Yes, I liked it," I admitted, my voice barely above a whisper.

For a moment, there was a pause. Potter's words seemed to catch in his throat, and I wondered what he had been about to say. But he shook his head and dismissed it, saying, "Nothing, never mind." I shrugged, not wanting to dwell on it. I walked back to my bed, laying down, and allowed my thoughts to consume me. What did this mean for Potter and me? The questions eluded me, and after a while, exhaustion took over, lulling me into a restless sleep.

As I drifted off, uncertainty plagued my mind, but a small glimmer of something unfamiliar and exhilarating danced within me. Little did I know that the path I had now embarked upon would test the boundaries of my own convictions and change the course of our lives forever.

==========================================

Word Count:513

Question of the day: Who is your favorite Harry Potter Character?

My First favorite is draco and my second is his Dad.

(Don't judge me guys😅)

Please make sure to Vote <3