Chapter 18: Night time confessions

Hey! It's the author's friend here with some new updates. So, the next chapter I'm working on might just be the last one. Sunny is doing much better and the doc says she'll be back on her feet in no time, like, before school starts in just one day. Crazy how time flies when you're lost in the writing groove, right? But alright, let's not waste any more time. Let's dive straight into it!

--------------------------------

Draco's POV:

"Kiss me?!" I blurted out, feeling the heat rise to my face. Potter smirked, his arms tightening around my waist. "Yeah, we've kissed before, so it wouldn't make a difference," he replied casually.

"Yeah, but that was before..." I trailed off, uncertain. He grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers. "Before what, Malfoy?" he asked, gently tilting my chin to make me look at him. We locked eyes for a brief moment before I mustered the courage to answer.

"Before I fell..." I whispered, trailing off. "Fell for what, Malfoy? I can't hear you," he teased, gently grabbing my chin and making me face him. After a moment, I met his gaze and confessed, "Before I fell for you, Scarhead."

He looked momentarily shocked before a smile spread across his face. "I fell for you too, Malfoy." Before I could react, he kissed me, and I melted into the embrace. The kiss deepened, and he licked my bottom lip, seeking entrance. I opened my mouth, and his tongue explored, leaving me breathless.

As we continued kissing, I felt the need for oxygen, and he broke the kiss. He kissed down my jaw, making his way to my neck, where he sucked hard, leaving multiple hickeys. "P-Potter~" I moaned. "S-stop~ you're going to leave too many marks."

He paused for a moment, then kissed my neck one last time before reclaiming my lips. "So, does this mean we're dating?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"Of course, it does, dummy," I replied. He smiled, and we sat there, talking about ourselves until the early hours of the morning. We walked back to the dormitory hand in hand, and when we arrived, we both fell asleep on Potter's bed.

--------------------------------

 Apologizes for the short chapter. It's the day before school starts, and I'm feeling the stress levels rising😅