"Let's do it then"

Minho POV
I wake up to my alarm on my phone going off. "I fell asleep while the movie was playing? That usually never happens.." I go make myswlf ready for school when I notice I forgot to charge my phone and its on 25%. "FUCK SAKE! And I can't even charge it in class..this is already a shit day." I walk to the school building when I get a text from Felix

-[Sorry Minho, I'm sick I cant come to school]
I sigh and put my phone in my pocket "Even worse day, without the only person keeping me sane.." I'm walking deep in my thoughts when Jisung bumps my shoulder non-accidentally
-"Sorry Minho!" He smiles slyly at me, I knew this was just him playing around with me
-"Hello, Jisung." Jisung grabs my arm and making me turn around,making me face him "Call me hyung, I'm older."
"What the- no way! I don't use honorifics with people I hate."

Jisung gives me a look and looks to the guy named Hyunjin, Hyunjin walks up to me and leans in to whisper something "That friend of yours..Is kinda cute, What's his name and can I have his number?" I push him away "Keep dreaming about his number, asshole." I continue with Jisung following me, I suppose the others didn't have the same classes as us, what a shame..

"I swear to god..You are so annoying!" I sigh and turn around "Don't you have anything better to do? Like going to jump off a bridge or something?" Jisung chuckles "Ouch, it hurts how much you're insulting me" He says sarcastically as he puts his hand on his heart dramatically. I roll my eyes and walk into the class, I greet the teacher and sit down, with no one beside me..until Jisung sits down beside me. "You can't just sit on Felix's seat."
-"Why not? Is he here to complain? And to be honest, he looks like he would cry if he even accidentally said hello to me." I sigh, It was true that he would probably cry, the way he was so anxious but I didn't want him sitting next to me.

A few hours go by and the lesson starts off great, I can focus and I even wrote some stuff in the notebook I was given. Until Jisung started staring at me. "Do you have a staring problem?" Jisung stops the eyecontact and continues to take notes on what the teacher is saying.

"Prettyboy" "..prettyboy.."
-"What the fuck do you want? And stop calling me that, it's gross." I sigh as I stop taking notes to hear what he says
"Do you want to hangout after school? Like..a date?" I roll my eyes, "What else were  you expectimg Minho?" "No. I told you, i don't want friends nor a partner, learn to take a hint." I say in a cold tone and start to draw instead of listening to the teacher.
"Please Minho.. Pretty please?" "I swear to god..he is acting like a 4th grader that's crushing.." "NO." I continue to draw and look on my phone as I've now lost focus and don't have the patience to regain it.

Lunchtime

I walk outside of the school and I get out a cigarette from my leatherjackets pocket and light it. This was the only thing keeping me sane, now that Felix isn't here.

I sit down on the concrete while smoking the cigarette in peace. "Thank god he isn't here, I would punch the shit out of him if he would
come here just to bug me.." I make a smoke ring as I listen to the cars drive past the school and when I finish the cigarette I stomp on it and walk back to class.

As im walking to my locker to get my already halfbroken books I see in the corner of my eye Jisung and his friends whisper while looking at me "Of fucking course.." I take my books and walk to class while listening to music. I'm about to enter class when Chan and Changbin grabs both my arms and slam me against a locker.

"Ow! What the fuck are you-" Hyunjin approaches me while smiling his sly smile, he reminded me of a ferret. "You see, i get very upset when things don't go my way. So, either you will give me Felix's number or..I'll get it the hard and painful way" I sigh, hesitating to give it but I did. "If you hurt him, you won't like what's coming for you." Hyunjin chuckles and nods "Whatever."

The two boys let me go and basically pushes me inside the class. "I really need to apologize to Felix later..He will get a surprise" I sit down at my seat and continue my drawing I started on before lunch. Jisung approaches me after a few minutes "What are you drawing?" "Nothing. Go away."
"Jesus, You will turn into The ice king or something if you continue with that cold tone against me" Jisung scoffs as he takes a closer look at what im drawing "You're talented." I nod and continue to ignore him the best I can, after awhile Jisung returns to his own seat and gives me stares every now and then through the lesson.

School ends

I'm putting away books as Jisung comes up to me "Hello, Minho" I sigh loudly as I close the locker and I'm about to walk away when he grabs me by my arms and make me face him "Yah! let me go!"
"I just want a few things from you."
"No!"
"I want to-" I interrupt him by slapping his cheek, hard. I had lost my patience with him "Listen here you spoiled fucking brat, you think you can have anything and anyone in the world but you can't. You won't be able to "seduce" me with your so called tactics and you never will. I could bet that you wouldn't be able to seduce me within a month!" Jisung stays silent for a moment before speaking

"Okay, let's do it then."

-------------------------------------------------------
1026 words
A little bit of a cliffhanger >:]

Hi everyone! A little shorter chapter cause I got a little too excited 😅 but I hope I have written everything right and made it not too confusing for yall 😅

Anyway make sure to eat and drink water<3 Byebyee