Day 28

SMUT CHAPTER!

Song reccomendation: Karaoke by Jang Beom Jun

Minho POV

I wake up 6:30 am, half an hour before my alarm. I sigh annoyed and I stand up to get a glass of water, when I see my dad has texted me ''Not again dad..i swear to fucking christ..i had forgot about that..'' I chug a glass of water and refills it and chug half of it, just to leave it on the table for it to stay there for the next few weeks. I get into bed again, removing my shirt and pants ''Its so hot here...'' I groan in frustration as i roll around in my bed, almost falling down on the floor at one point.

I seemed to have fallen asleep because the next moment i opened my eyes my alarm woke me up. I shut it off and go to pick an outfit. I decide to go for a oversized hoodie and some skinny jeans. I go to a cafe to order an Iced Americano and I walk out of there sipping on it while walking towards Jisungs dorm. I didnt know why i was walking there, it had become a habit at this point. ''Goodmorning Icecube'' He smiles at me when he opens the door. ''Hello Sungie.'' Jisung widens his eyes and freezes in the doorframe for a minute or two ''H-Hold on, let me get my stuff and we can walk to the school'' He grabs his stuff and we meet Felix on our way into the school. ''Hyung! I missed you'' Felix hugs me and I hug him softly, not to be too much weight on him since he sprained his ankle. We walk to class and I finally decided to be the whole day in school, like a normal person.

Jisung POV

after the first two hours of the schoolday, I noticed Minho actually liked being in art class, he drew pretty well for a 24/7 smoker, drinker etc. I couldnt get the picture of him fucking himself on my lap out of my mind. It was burned into my mind, which i didnt really mind but it was getting me in some trouble.. I glance to Minhos paper and I see a realistic drawing of me..WAIT ME?! my eyes widen, i feel my cheeks burn up and i look up at minho.Him being the unaware idiot he is, obviously didnt notice. I also noticed him being warmer towards me today. Maybe it was becasue we almost fucked some days ago. Im about to go back to drawing when the bell rings and its lunch. ''Come on, Sungie! They have Tteokbokki in the cafeteria and i dont wanna wait for an hour to eat!'' There it was again, Sungie. The first nickname he had ever given me. He drags me up from my chair, carrying both of our bags and almost carrying me aswell. Ever since we beat up the guys that almost r-worded him ive been amazed with how strong he is.

We arrive to the cafeteria where we meet Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin all kissing. This time Minho didnt say anything like ''Gosh, get a room'' like he usually does, today Minho was acting very weird. I grab Minhos face, bringing it very close to my face, and I feel his forehead ''Yah what the-'' ''Are you sick?'' I say, with no hesitation. I saw Minho started turning red and squirming where he was sitting ''No im not! why would i?!'' I let go of his face and when we both look to the three guys all of their jaws where on the floor. ''Do you have anything to tell us Minho?'' Felix teased ''Yah, do you wanna die?'' Felix giggles and continue to eat. I watch Minho shove his food in his mouth, he looked very happy eating Tteokbokki..and cute.

After lunch we headed to computer class and I could hear Minho argue with the teacher why he shouldnt use the 'pen tool on illustrator cause you never use it anyway' I giggle to myself and suddenly feel Minho pinch my leg and I squeal in pain. They continue to argue until the class is over and I had to stop Minho from losing his marbles when she added that he had to use illustrator instead of photoshop. After that disaster I had to deal with an annoyed Lee Minho, which wasnt the easiest part.. ''Yah Icecube. I bought some cheesecake but couldnt eat the whole thing, do you want it?'' I give him the 3 pieces of cheesecake i had left and he looks up at me, a different look than all the other times i gave him something. This look was..warm. ''Thanks, Ji'' I wanted to dissapear through the floor, Ji? REALLY? ANOTHER NICKNAME? ''y-your welcome..'' I manage to get out while almost slipping on the wet floor.