Day 10

SMUT WARNING!

Felix POV

I'm texting Hyunjin as I'm getting another text from another unknown number.
[Hey, its Changbin.] I smile at myself and reply to him. Why don't I make a groupchat with them? I make the chat and put my favourite selfie as the picture.

[Hello! Do you two wanna meetup? maybe..a date?] I bite my lip, I was scared they were gonna say no..

[Sure!]
[sounds good.] I make a happy squeak sound, It always happened whenever I got overjoyed, I put on a black leather skirt with net socks and a black croptop with the word "SLUT" printed on it. I was hoping to maybe make a move on one of them.

I walk to the cafe we decided on and I see both of them waving at me, Changbin was wearing leather pants and a black turtleneck with a leather coat while Hyunjin wore some black eyeliner, leather pants with boots and chains and a red and black hoodie. "Looking good prettyboy" Hyunjin winked at me, and I feel my face burning up. We ordered iced-coffee and some cheesecake and while we were waiting we talked. "So Felix..are you single?" Hyunjin went straight to the point, and I felt myself melt right where was sitting. "Y-Yeah I am.." The waitress comes with our food and drinks and we start to eat. "Where do you wanna go after this?" I ask curiously "Maybe my apartment? Since Changbins is full of w-" Changbin covers Hyunjins mouth, acting suspicious. Was he smoking weed? They both know I don't like it, maybe thats why Changbin would hide it?

I nod "Sure! Let's do that!" I smile as I go on my phone to order a taxi. As soon as we finished eating we go out to the taxi and hop inside. It's warm and humid inside the car, better than the cold outside atleast.. I feel two hands on my thighs, slowly stroking the net socks. I felt myself get hard, Shit. I try to act like nothing happened but soon enough Hyunjin pulls me close to him and kisses me. It wasn't a short kiss No, it was a slow, long, sensual kiss with our tongues fighting for dominance, his tongue winning of course. I whine as I pull away from Hyunjin, only to be pulled towards Changbin and him kissing me aswell. I didn't fight back at first but even when I tried I lost. At this point I was so hard it started to hurt, Hyunjin noticed this and slowly moved his hand towards my crotch, making me whine into the kiss me and Changbin was sharing. "You have no idea how much I want both of you.." Changbin grabs my neck, making me slightly moan "Shh prettyboy.. we wouldn't want the driver to notice hm?" I nod as I break the kiss "Words, Lixie." I squirm around on my seat "Y-Yes Hyung.."

He smiles at me and pats my head "Such a good boy." Changbin slides his hand under my shirt, caressing my chest "P-please hyungs.. let's wait until we are h-home.." The two hyungs sigh and nod "You're right, but I wont hesitate when we reach home, okay?" I nod at Hyunjin and glance at Changbin, that was seemingly lm charge of both of us "I wont hesitate to ruin that pretty little makeup you have, Hyunjin" Changbin smiles at Hyunjin, he seemed to love controlling us. The driver stops and we pay, trying our best to hide our hardness. As soon as we get inside Hyunjins apartment Changbin pins Hyunjin to the wall and starts to makeout with him, leaving a few hickeys on him aswell. "Bedroom Felix, now." Hyunjin manages to say in a demanding voice and point towards the bedroom while Changbin is giving him hickeys and undressing him. I walk fast to the bedroom sitting down on the king sized bed he had. I sit as still as I can as the two hyungs stand infront of me. I crawl nearer to the pillow as Hyunjin pins me to the bed and starts to makeout with me. He squeezes my thighs and ass and I whine, wanting him to go further. "Are you okay with this?" Both Hyunjin and Changbin looks at me and I nod, I felt safe.

I let Hyunjin take off my skirt and socks while leaving the shirt for Changbin to remove. Changbin sits beside us and tugs Hyunjins hair roughly. "See what the shirt says? That should be on you instead of the good boy here." He pulls Hyunjins hair tighter and Hyunjin whines in both pain and pleasure. Hyunjin takes off his clothes and same with Changbin, I was the only wearing atleast a shirt. Changbin removes the croptop from my chest, revealing my abs. "Wow, Lixie here has a beautiful body." Hyunjin smirks at me and trails his hand painfully slowly from my neck to my crotch "P-please hyung.."

"Please what, dear?" He draws a few shapes on my skin with his finger "P-please I need you..hyung" Hyunjin goes more forward to kiss my neck, biting it occasionally and leaving hickeys all over my body. He kisses down to my crotch and  Changbin harshly grabs him and gets him down on his knees. "Take it like the fucking slut you are." Hyunjin knew what to do and immedeatly took Changbins dick in his mouth, his tongue swirling over the slit and dragging some moans from Changbin. Changbin groans in pleasure and pushes Hyunjins head down further his length. He grabs Hyunjins hair, moaning and throwing his head back "Fuck Jinnie..You're such a slut for me, huh."

He paints Hyunjins throat white a few minutes after and he drags Hyunjins head up, sloppily making out with him. "Lixie has been a good boy for waiting, let's play with him hm?" They both move towards me, like two wolves hunting for their prey. Hyunjin starts to make out with me, His mouth still tasting of Changbins cum. After awhile of making out Hyunjin moves his hand down to my pre-cum leaking dick. He starts to pump first painfully slowly but then Changbin slaps his ass

"Don't tease our Lixie, you slut." Hyunjin groans "I-I'm sorry hyung." He goes faster with one hand while he pins my hands to the headboard with the other hand. I moan and squirm, signalling I'm close. Hyunjin continues his steady pace, but suddenly he goes slower and then harder, Changbin was fucking him from behind while Hyunjin were pleasing me. I couldn't keep quiet because of the sight I had infront of me. I quickly turn into a loud, sweaty moaning mess. Hyunjin stops moving his hand on my length, leaving me on edge. "N-no please hyung.."

Changbin starts to choke Hyunjin from the back. "You make him finish first and then I'll decide if you will be able to walk tomorrow." Hyunjin nods and continues pumping my member in a steady pace. "F-Fu- ah-! H-hyung!" All my muscles tense up and my cum paints my stomach and Hyunjins hand in a white long ribbon. "Such a good boy." Hyunjin strokes my cheek. "Jinnie. Ride me" Changbin pulls out and sits on the bed, waiting for Hyunjin to slide down. Hyunjin slides slowly down, taking all of Changbins length. "No sounds from you, got it slut?" Changbin growls at Hyunjin as he nods. Hyunjin covers his mouth as he starts to bounce up and down on Changbin. He tries his best to contain his whines and moans, but a few escape and Changbin immedeatly guide his hips to move faster and once he is on the edge, he stops. Changbin repeats this a few more times, and by the time Hyunjin is on his 7th edge he is begging and crying "P-Please Hyung! L-let me release, I promise I'll be good!" Changbin smirks, knowing Hyunjin would probably be a brat again and continues to choke Hyunjin "Go on, cum like the fucking slut you are." As soon as Hyunjin hears that, he lets go and he paints Changbins abdomen white.

When Hyunjin comes down from the ride of his life, Changbin lays him down on the bed, at this point all of us were marked and tired. Changbin sits on a chair infront of us and starts to pump his own length. "N-No hyung, let me.." I crawl infront of him and take his length in my mouth, running my tongue on his slit and around him. I could tell Changbin wanted to fuck my face so bad, but he had surpringly strong selfcontrol. He pats my head as a sign he is close and he bucks his hips, making me slightly gag but it does the job, he finishes in my mouth and I swallow and lay down on the bed beside Hyunjin.

"Is everyone okay?" Changbin asks between pants. We both sludder a yes, I think  we all enjoyed it. Changbin gets a wet towel to wipe us and the bed off, Hyunjin was gonna have to clean the sheets later. Right now all that mattered was us three. Hyunjin starts spooning me and Changbin joins as soon as he finishes wiping us off.
We all fall asleep almost immedeatly, I think its safe to say that we all like each other and that it wasnt a one time thing.

Right..?

-------------------------------------------------------
1536 words
Hello! I felt rly awkward when I sat in my dorm at 1 am writing this smut scene LMFAO but I hope i did a good job😅