Day 30

Minho POV

I wake up from my alarm as usual, but something else felt different. Something..felt torn apart inside me. I sigh and reach to check if Jisung had messaged me anything, but nothing. I sighed and stepped out of bed, I felt like didnt deserve to eat and i felt like i was born to just live a miserable life and then die. I put on a hoodie with bleach stains all over it, and added some gray sweatpants to match the darkgray hoodie when i realised something. Today was Day 30. The day i had waited for for so long..but i didnt feel as happy as i thought. I spray some perfume on my neck, but who was i even putting it on for? I didnt have Jisung to compliment how i smelled, so i felt like it didnt matter..I sigh heavily again as i grab my bag and lock the door to my dorm.

I'm walking down to the school building and i dont see Felix anywhere, i pull out my phone to text him

-''Hey, are you sick or something?''

-''Yeah. I'm sick, sorry'' Hmm..that was unusual for Felix..He usually says something like 'Dont worry! ill get healthy soon :)' I shrug it off as i sit down on a bench outside my class. Im on my phone when i feel someone staring at me. I look up to confirm, that someone indeed was staring at me. Jisung. I quickly look down on my phone again, my heart felt like it was about to run back to him. But i couldnt be liking him like that, right? I quickly rush to my class, feeling the stench of Biology class filled with nerds. Nerds like Jisung..GOD WHY DO I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME? CANT I GO ONE DAY WITHOUT BEING LOSE OR THINKING ABOUT HIM? I sigh, anoyed as i sit down and start to take notes. I had started to go to shool, only for Jisungs and Felixs sake. Someone had to make sure Felix wasnt out here getting fucked in a school bathroom, I knew what he was into and I had to protect him from not one dick, but TWO. But i was into the same stuff to be honest.. I get out of my trance as I hear the teacher ask a question and i quickly raise my hand ''Yes, the answer is-''

''Setonix brachyurus.'' I hear from behind me and my head immedeatly jolts to where Jisung is sitting. He gives me a quick glare before continuing ''Setonix brachyurus, Non-scientific name Quokka. They are related to kangaroos and wallabies.'' The teacher nods approvingly and continues to talk about the relations between Quokka and Kangaroo. I didnt really care to be honest, I was just here because- Ugh. I roll my eyes to myself and i start doodling in my notebook, soon i heard the bell ring and i hurried to lunch. Those two hours had been torture, i was only thinking about Jisung and his stupid squirrel cheeks and his small waist and how perfect i felt in his hands- Okay stop. I almost crash into a door as im walking to the cafeteria, something weird was up with me today..why though? I never cared about losing someone. I never even came with the thought that anyone i cared for would leave me for anything.

I take my tray of food and i sit in a corner of the cafeteria. I barely ate anything, I could see Jisung with Hyunjin and Changbin laughing and joking around. I sigh and leave the cafeteria as soon as i could, not wanting to see their faces anymore. The whole day was miserable. Jisung always made sure to interrupt me whenever i was answering something, and i couldnt stop thinking of the day before. Does he know something about me? Is he disgusted or maybe scared? I noticed i accidentally doodled over my notes and sigh heavily. Great. This will be good for studying for exams..I slam my head on the table, i was done. I decided to try and catch up after school at a library. I had never been this motivated to study, so i was surprised too when i thought of going to the library. After school i gather my stuff and walk to the library, It was cloudy and it looked like it was about to rain.

I enter the library with my mind on everything other than homework and school. I sit down at a table and i go through every document i could find, which wasnt much but it was atleast something. I write down some notes of some words i didnt get and then googled them up. As im about to write down some weird sounding word, i hear someone walk behind me and i know exactly who it is. I dont turn my head back, i continue to study like i didnt know this was where Jisung always used to study. I hear a 'hmph' sound and the steps fade away. I felt my heart beat 1000 miles per hour. I cant possibly..could i? ''Oh god damnit..Sungie.'' I whisper under my breath as i quickly take my notebook and laptop in my hand and run after, it had started to rain heavily now and i could still see Jisungs small frame walking to the dorms.

''JISUNG! JISUNG WAIT!'' I felt like my heart was about to jump from my chest. He doesnt turn around until i grab his wrist and turn him around manually ''What the fuck do you want?'' It stung. The cold way he talked to me ''Please. Listen to me.'' He sighs ''Why would i listen to a cold asshole like you?!'' He raises his voice at me, i felt like i was gonna break down right here right now. I'm panting, the rain has made my clothes stick to me and my hair is in stripes. ''PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME OKAY? Im..Im begging you.'' He sighs and crosses his arm, making me let go of his wrist i was apparently almost hanging onto, judging by his expression. I felt like my heart and lungs were gonna explode, and it was all like a fever dream. I felt the smell of rain, the smell of Jisungs intoxicating cologne and the sound of my pants. And suddenly i hear myself say:

''Listen to me. You succeeded. You succeeded with the bet, i fell head over heels inlove with you. Im new to this feeling and im so sorry about all of this, whatever you have heard im so sorry, and im sorry for being so cold, i didnt mean it!'' I start to cry, tears mixing with the rain thats falling in big drops from my hair. ''Im really new to this disgustingly warm amd fuzzy feeling, but.. Jisung..i think i love you.'' His eyes widen and his mouth opens a little bit, the only thing we can hear is the sound of my heavy pants and rain. I felt cold but at this point i didnt care, Jisung was more important now. ''Wait.. what did you just say?'' He says, it sounded like someone had just punched the air out of him

''Did i hear that ri-'' ''No. Im NOT done. I really didnt mean anything of what i said yesterday, ive been crying my eyes out all night and-'' ''Wait, you love me too?'' I could see his eyes lit up like a lantern and he smiles that stupidly cute heartshaped smile. ''Did you just confess your feelings towards me?'' His eyes start to water, soon his tears was mixing with the rain aswell. ''Im completely fine that you hate me now but-'' He stops me once again ''How the fuck could i hate you, after you just confess your feelings towards me?'' My whole body felt like it was on fire and i felt like my whole body was gonna go limp. Jisung chuckles and gets closer to me ''It started on Day 10, I didnt know what it was, and i was scared to death of it..I didnt want to love you at first..but now i do.'' Ive stopped panting but it feels like ill get a heart attack on the spot.

''You were inlove with me this whole time? And you didnt tell me?'' I sigh ''I told you, idiot i didnt know what it was-'' He interrupts me by grabbing my face and kissing me, it was a wet but soft kiss. I could feel his soft lips on mine and i could feel his tongue exploring my mouth. We break the kiss and he whispers ''I love you too, Minho.'' I smile at him and decide to keep the kiss going for a bit longer. I walk with Jisung to his dorm and we both end up kissing and cuddling in his bed for hours on end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY!<3 I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE THIS CHAPTER! it didnt take me too long to write, and i had to go back to chapter 29 to change some things so please reread day 29 again :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR BTW!<3

WOOO ALL DAYS COMPLETED! now the rest ive been scared of T-T tbh, idk how to finish the story..but im open for suggestions! (een tho i have some secrets ik that you dont mwahahaha)