Day 1

Minho POV
I wake up, and GODDAMN the hangover I had.  I ran to the bathroom to throw up. "Mate you alright?" My head jolts to Felix that was standing behind me. "I'm fine." I say between pants and sounds of throwing up. "Maybe you should stay home.." "Lix-hyung, I promise you. I'm. FINE." He sighs and goes to the kitchen to make coffee. I stay in the bathroom for 10 more minutes and then go to the kitchen. "Here, take the coffee." I take the coffee cup and I hear knocking on the door. Felix goes to open and smiles at me. "It's day number 1 out of 30, let the bet begin." I choke on my coffee, of course it'd be the first day when I was hungover..I put the coffee cup on the table and go to get ready for school. "Minho, are you okay-" "I'm fine."

I get my bag and walk out of the dorm with Felix and Jisung. Jisungs hand nudges me, like he wants to hold hands. "Watch your hands." He smiles slyly at me "Did you forget the 'hyung'?" I roll my eyes "No. I didn't. I just ignore it for the fun of it." I smile sarcastically at him as I'm walking down the dorm buildings stairs. I see Changbin approach Felix and I give Felix a 'are-you-okay-with-this' stare and he nods. I continue walking with Jisung as he puts his hand around my shoulders. "Get used to this, Minho" He smiles at me, He reminded me of a squirrel, annoying and small.

We enter the class, and I see Hyunjin approach Felix aswell, "Damn..Felix is pulling men left right and center.." I mumble to myself as I'm carefully observing what the two boys do to Felix. I sit down with Jisung next to me, and the others behind me. I sigh loudly as I take out my sketchbook to start doodling while not listening to the teacher. "You should pay attention, it's a really important class." I roll my eyes at Jisungs words, He is not only not trying to seduce me, he is being picky when he himself isn't even doing any work. "Shut the fuck up and mind your business." Jisung sighs "You should really be micer to the one that saved you from being-" "Mention that, and you will never have a peaceful day again." ''Okay, okay jeez..'' Jisung kept quiet the rest of the lesson, I just kept being on my phone and surprisingly the teachers never complained or anything. This school WAS truly useless.

At lunchbreak

I walk out of the class, relieved it was lunch cause I was STARVING. I walk to the cafeteria with Jisung hanging onto my left arm, I was beginning to really regret the bet now. "Regretting you're bet already, icecube?'' I cringed at the nickname. ''First of all, I was thrown in a fit of rage and second, it was your idea since I was just rambling how fucking annoying you are'' I sigh as we enter the cafeteria, I saw Hyunjin, Changbin and Felix in the corner of my eye, Felix didn't seem uncomfortable like he usually does..maybe he really liked both of them. I sit down at a table and the others follow me, I was happy that atleast Felix wasn't sick anymore so he could stop me from burning down someones car or something if Jisung teased me. ''So, Icecube I'm bringing you on a date. Today.'' My eyes widen ''A date?! are you crazy? we aren't dating!'' ''No denying now, it's apart of the bet!'' he smiles at me, I hated him so much..

Felix POV

I sat between Hyunjin and Changbin, both seemed to be really interested in me. The problem was that I liked both of them, and you can't date two people at once. Right..? I get interrupted in my thoughts by Changbin taking a spoonful of his chicken noodle soup ''Do you want some, Loverboy?'' I blush at the nickname, he was really adorable yet scary looking. ''No Prettyboy! take some of mine if you want some'' Hyunjin smiles softly at me. ''God, I wish there was a solution..'' I smile at both of them, and take both their spoons and eat the chicken noodle soup. I was getting pretty tired of them fighting over me, and I'm scared it could evolve to some physical.

I hear the bell ring and just as I'm about to leave with Minho, Changbin pulls me aside "Do you want to walk to class togheter?" I smile at him, he was sweet but now both of them really started to get on my nerves. "No thank you, I'll walk with Minho'' I answer back and walk back to Minho. We enter the class with Jisung next to Minho and Minho being close to throwing Jisung out the window. He was always cold, just not with me. He was gentle and seriously cared about me. I sit down between Changbin and Hyunjin, behind Minho with a 'god-help-me' look..