Day 11

TW: angst/ panic attacks(?)

This chapter is a lil short n dry so forgive me😅 I had to make it longer somehow T-T

Felix POV

I wake up, ass hurting and fully naked I go to look in the mirror my jaw drops. My whole neck was covered in hickeys and a few were placed on my chest and crotch and thighs. "What the fuck happened.." I go to put on a big hoodie and boxers when I see Hyunjin and Chamgbin in my bed cuddling. "Oh, right.." everything that happened yesterday flashed before my eyes. I go to the kitchen to make some breakfast and after awhile Hyunjin comes up and hugs me backwards as I'm frying some eggs. "Hello prettyboy." I smile "Hello Jinnie."Changbin comes out aswell and sits on a chair in the kitchen. "So..Felix what are we?" I freeze, this was the moment I was scared of. I didn't want to choose.. I feel some panic slightly rising in my chest and I feel my eyes tear up. The two hyungs didn't notice me acting weird so I just decided to keep it to myself. The two hyungs look at me "Lix, do you like me?" Changbin asks shyly. I look down at my feet, I felt horrible between choosing..

I felt the panic and tears rise even more "I c-can't choose..i'm sorry!" I run to lock myself in the bathroom and the two hyungs run after me, banging ln the door. "Lixie..please open the door.." I start sobbing hard while sitting on the cold bathroom floor. "Lixie..please open the door." Hyunjin pleads. Im sobbing with head in my hands, trying to calm my hyperventilation down. "I don't wanna choose between you!" I say silently but loud enough for them to hear it. "Lixie, please open the door, there is a solution!" I freeze "t-there is?" After awhile of silence I slowly unlock and open the door and the two bigger men immedeatly run to hug me.

"I love both of you, but I really hate to choose.." I sob hard into Changbins shoulder, making his shirt wet with tears. Changbin caresses my hair gently "Shh..it's okay Lixie. You dont have to choose between us, we can all date. It's called a polyamorous relationship. The question is if you like us both enough" I nod "I DO! i love you both, but you two need to get along and stop fighting over me." The two hyungs looks at each other and nod "We will, Lixie." I smile and look up from his shoulder, the two boys smiling softly at me and Hyunjin wiping my face with his hand. "We will always love you, okay?" I nod and kiss both of them softly. "I love you too.."

Minho POV

I finish my practice and as I'm walking home Jisung calls me
"Hey icecube!"
"What do you want."
"Where are you right now?"
"None of your business."
"Ouch, so cold.."  Jisung sighs behind the phone dramatically
"Anyway, Just wanted to tell you that we will soon go on a amusement park date!"
"..what."
"Gotta go, byebye!" He hangs up. The fuck? An amusement park date? Are we 14? I sigh and unlock my dorm as I'm getting more and more annoyed at Jisung. Him and me in a rollercoaster..pfft, will never happen. I chuckle as I see myself laughing at Jisung for screaming his lungs out.

Jisung POV
I hang up, I knew he would be surprised, i would too if such a handsome guy would ask me out too. I chuckle to myself "Minho..you will see that I'll make you fall for me.." I unlock my door and walk inside, where a figure is sitting on the couch. I sigh "When will you stop appearing randomly wherever I live, Father?" the man chuckles "Because I want to get you off guard so I can prove to you that you never train enough." I roll my eyes and turn on the lights, was he ever gonna stop? "Why are you here huh? I thought I told you to keep your old ass off-campus. Also, do you want anything to drink?" He smiles at me "Still having moodswitches in your tone hm? Classic you. And I just want to see my son" I scoff "Enough of your bullshit. why are you here?" I slowly walk towards my father, having a threatening gaze on him. "Well, you need a girlfriend soon, right? I've set you up-" I walk up to him and slap him in the face "Are you crazy? Are you still in denial of me being gay?"

He quickly pushes me down on the floor and puts his foot on my chest so I cant get up "I haven't forgotten, son. But if you succeed in finding the 'racoon' in the school, I will let you date anyone. You see, it means alot to me to find the...'racoon." I raise my eyebrow "Out of all the requests, thats the weirdest one i've gotten from you. But I promise I'm trying, and I'm trying my best." My dad scoffs "Trying isn't enough. get it done." I nod and he walks out "Yes father." He always ruined my mood.. I stand up and clean off the shoedust from my shirt. I sigh and fall down on my bed, now I had even more pressure on me. I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep.