Bathrooms and Wine

TW: SA (will warn when its close)

Minho POV
I see Hyunjin flirt with Felix, and I see Felix turn red. That poor guy probably doesn't even like him.. I step on the cigarette i was smoking as Jisung turns to me and smiles "Tomorrow the bet will start, Minho!" I roll my eyes, not wanting to be reminded of the stupidiest bet I've ever made. "Hey now, don't be so salty towards me, your soon-to-be boyfriend" He winks at me and I lightly punch his chest "AGH-" I smile as he leans against a wall to collect himself. "Don't follow me today, okay? Or else I can punch you more and harder." I smile sarcastically at him. He nods and walks to class alone. Finally I could be alone with Felix.

"Felix, do you like Hyunjin? Or anyone else from Jisungs gang?" He freezes in his steps. "W-Who told you that?" He manages to speak, I see him already flushing a bit red. "Your body language, Felix." Felix shakes his head "N-No I.. I just don't know who I like more.." I raise an eyebrow "You have Two crushes?" This was beginning to be very interesting. He nods slowly and I smile, I was obviously happy for him but I knew that any one of the Jisung-gang was bad news. "Felix, I'm sure it'll go well. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to smoke."

(Upcoming SA)

I walk to the back of the school and take out a cigarette, thinking soon I wouldn't be able to do this alone since that stupid squirrel-looking dude Jisung made a bet. Technically it was me, but I was in a fit of rage right then so it doesn't count. I made a smoke ring and stepped on the cigarette to put it out and started to walk back to the school. I didn't have the motivation to go to class, so I could just chill in the halls until lunch. As I'm sitting on one of the benches in the halls, three guys approach me. "Why aren't you in class huh?" One of the guys grab my collar and drag me up from the bench "Let me go and mind your own business." The one that looks like the leader chuckles to himself "You're kinda cute..wanna have some fun with us?" The two other guys chuckle behind him "No, Now let me go and go kiss each other instead." The leaders smile fades "I should teach you a lesson for not being respectful to your hyungs. What do you say boys? Shall we teach him a lesson he won't forget?"

The guys behind him chuckles amd they drag me to the nearest bathroom. "LET ME FUCKING GO!" I try to kick and punch them but fail, they slam me against a wall and one of them starts kissing me aggressively. I try to get him off of me but he is surprisingly strong and punches me in the face, making my nose bleed"Don't fight back, prettyboy. Just let it happen." He takes off my leather coat and moves down to my trousers and starts to unbutton them. "Let me go, you fucking bastards." I knee-kick him in the face and he slightly falls backwards, but the two other guys hold me down, getting me on my knees. "You should learn to respect us." He slaps me and moves to take off my pants. I close my eyes, this was really happening..I hear someone enter and I open my eyes to see Jisung. He kicks the leader in the faceand punches him in the stomach. "You guys are sick, trying to rape someone. Fuck off before I handle you two aswell!" The guys run away with the leader and Jisung walks to me "Are you okay?" I nod and button my pants back up and stand up. "I'm perfectly fine." I walk out of the bathroom, and sit on the same bench I was on before I got attacked.

A few minutes later

I see Felix walk out of the class and walk towards me "Oh my god! Are you okay? what happened?!" He looks at me up and down, searching for anything else than the bloody nose. "Felix, I'm okay." "No you're not-" "I SAID IM FINE." I say in the same stern, cold tone I always use. "I was just gonna tell you that I'm going home. I don't have the motivation to do any schoolwork today." Felix opens his mouth to protest but closes it, knowing he can't stop me.

I walk out of the school to my dorm and as soon as I'm inside my dorm I wlak to the cupboard to get a big bottle of wine. I open it and chug 1/4. I hated this school already, I can't believe my dad enrolled me here. For what? To get more trauma than I already had?

I sigh as I take a big sip of the wine again and I go on my phone, Felix messaged me. [Are you sure you're okay?]
I put down my phone on the table and walk to the couch to watch some shitty horror movie while I was getting drunk.

Some hours later

I hear someone open my dorm door and I hear Felixs voice "Are you here Minho?" I put up the hand holding the wine bottle to signal I'm here, He walks to the couch and takes the wine bottle from me "Aigoo, you drank the whole bottle! Yah..what should I do with you.." He sighs and places the empty bottle on the table. "C'mon, let's get you to bed"  "FeLiiX, mY *hic* beSt buDdy..hOw arE yOu?" He sighs and picks me up, half-dragging me to my bed. "I'm sleeping over, just so I know that you won't do something..bad or..illegal." "yAaay mE anD mY bEst bUddy fEeliXx arE gonna have A *hic* sLeepoVer! wHat do yOu saY, piNk fAiry lady?" *hic* Felix shakes his head and go to the kitchen to get a waterbottle for me. "Drink. And get some rest." "AnYthing foR yOu, piNk fairy fElixx.."

I fall asleep immediately when I lay down, and Felix lays down beside me.

Felix POV

"What do I do with him? He isn't stable..well he is never stable, but right now he is really not stable in any way..poor guy, gonna have the worst hangover of his life.." Soon enough i fall asleep beside him, thinking of Minho, Hyunjin and..Changbin.

-------------------------------------------------------
1094 words

Hello! I hope yall liked this chapter whether you skipped it or not, but I really put time and effort into this story (maybe a lil too much😅) But anyway, drink water and eat well, byebyee