Ex best friend's husband

"But lately color seems so bright and the Stars light up the night my feet they feel so light I'm ignoring all the signs."

Marinette sang as she finish up painting her toes. While in the middle of doing so her music stop playing when she got a notification on her phone.

Marinette put her nail polish down and reached over to grab her phone. She opened it up to see that she had an unknown number texting her.

Marinette - Who the fuck?

After she said that she tapped on a message and read it out loud to herself.

"Hello Marinette I hope you remember me Kagami your Best friend Lol. Anyways me and my husband are throwing an high school reunion party I was wondering if you would like to come you know so we could catch up on old. Please text me back before tomorrow so I can know how many people are coming thank you love you have a good night 😘

PS : wear something formal and nothing junkie this is a professional dinner.

Marinette - This bitch who does she think she is?

Years ago Kagami and Marinette where the best of friends. They known each other since they came out of the wound. Their friendship was great and amazing up until they got into their senior year of high school.

Kagami has always been the good looking friend she was on the cheerleader team, she won homecoming queen, homecoming princess, also she was prom queen as well. Marinette on the other hand was more of awkward nerdy friend who was the smartest out of the two. She didn't get many stairs or many compliments from the boys like her best friend did.

One day a boy finally came up to her and ask her out. Marinette was on cloud nine she fell deeply in love with the boy. They  dated each other for 2 months until she found out that her best friend was secretly talking to him behind her back. She end up learning that the two were talking to each other before he got with her. She found out that his friends had paid him $1,000 to go out with her for a month and her best friend knew about it.

It was the most biggest betrayal in her life. The next day she went to school many people were picking and laughing at her. Her best friend didn't even stand up for her she just laughed with them. Everyone was telling her that it was a joke and that she was taking it too seriously. It had completely destroyed her after that she stopped coming to school and just switched to home schooling.

After that day she vowed to get her body in shape and to also have a major glow up. Now after 5 years she was 23 years old, own her own small business and was in the best shape of her life.

She grew her hair out longer, the pimples in acne that used to be on her face was completely gone. She was slim and thick in all of the right places. Men would turn their heads just to look at her. Many people from her high School didn't know what she looked like because she didn't do social media except for her privates company but she never posted pictures of herself or anything.

Marinette bit her lips before texting back.

"Oh Yeah Kagami I remember you long time on see!!! I would be happy to come you the high school reunion!!"

"Fucking Bitch" Marinette said to herself before she sent the message. It didn't even take her 2 minutes before she answered.

"Ok amazing thank you so much I hope there's no hard feelings for you know the little thing that happened in high school me and my husband would be looking forward to seeing you have a good night!!!😘"