Christmas Vacation Pt.2

"Fuck where are the towels and shit."

Right now Adrien was looking around the bathroom for a rag and a towel so that he could take a shower.

He let out a Sigh before walking over towards the door. Luka had already left so he couldn't ask him anything. He decided to go downstairs to go ask Marinette.

While he was walking down the stairs the smell of food hit his nose once again. The smell made his mouth water. He knew how to cook himself but damn he knew her food had to be amazing.

As he walked towards the kitchen the smell got stronger. It was driving him crazy. Once he was at the entrance he seen the short beautiful woman.

He watched as her hips move back and forth as she did a little dance. She was humming a little tone to herself.

He watched her for a minute or two before letting out a fake cough. He watched as she turned around to look at him.

Marinette - Yes?

Adrien - Uhh I was going to take a shower but I don't know where any of the rags and towels are.

Marinette - Luka didn't put any in your room?

Adrien - Unfortunately no.

Marinette - Ah this asshole. Hold on I'll help you.

After she said that she turned off all the eyes on the stove. Once she was done she turned around and walked pass him.

Adrien looked her body up and down before following closely behind her. He watched as her ass moved with everything step she took. He could feel his pants getting tight just looking at her ass.

"So how long have you and Luka been friends?"

Adrien blink a few times before looking at her. "Huh?

Marinette - I said how long have you and Luka been friends?

Adrien - Oh umm for about shit 16 or 17 years.

Marinette - Wow I'm surprised you can put up with his ass.

Adrien - I could say the same for you. When did you and started talking?

Marinette - Like a month ago, we met when I was working at a cafe. He tried to buy me expensive things to win me over. I only decided to date him because I felt bad and because I lost my apartment.

Adrien couldn't believe that she was just telling him everything. " Your not worried about me telling Luka how you feel?"

Marinette - Nope Luka already knows what's up. That's why I don't care if he goes out to see other women. He knows I don't love him and I know he doesn't love me.

Adrien - So what you guys are just together because of sex?

Marinette - Yes and no sometimes we fuck some times we don't im not dumb I know Luka told you that I'm so fucking personal maid to him.

Adrien just rubbed the back of his head without saying anything. He didn't want to throw his friend underneath the bus.

He stopped walking when Marinette stop at a closet. When she opened up the door she bent down to get a towel. 

Adrien bit his lips as he watched her. The dress that she had on was sliding up. He could seen her red thongs disappear in between her ass cheeks.

He could feel himself getting hard bye the second.  At this point the thought of Luka was completely out of his head.

He waited patiently enjoying the view until she had what he needed. She turned around with a grin on her face and handed him the rags and towel.

Marinette - let me know if you need anything else

He could tell by the tone in her voice that she was trying to flirt with him and he didn't mind at all if anything it made her more sexy.

Adrien - oh trust me I will.

After he said that Marinette smirk at him before walking back into the kitchen to finish dinner. The whole time she was walking away her ass just moved side to side it was so hypnotizing he couldn't stop looking at it.

He chuckled to himself before walking back to his room to go wash his ass.

1 hour later

Adrien let out A Satisfied sigh once he was done drying his hair off. He tossed his towel into the dirty clothes basket before walking over towards the table that was near the bed.

He picked up his phone to see that he had the usual notification. Some from his father others for females that he's been messing around and also his assistance updating him on things that's going down in his company.

After he was done checking his phone he took it off the charger and grabbed his keys. He figured since he was staying at his best friend house that he at least needed to get some presents for Christmas.

Once he was downstairs he walked past the kitchen to see that his best friend and also his girlfriend were still in the kitchen.

He watched as Luka walked behind Marinette to slap her ass. Adrien watch  the beautiful thing move like water. 

Marinette turned around and slapped his hand before finishing up on dinner.  He only stopped looking whe his best friend turned around.

Luka - Oh shit whats up Adrien. 

Adrien - nothing much I'm just about to head out to the store to go get a few things for you know Christmas.

Luka - Alright by the time you come back dinner should be ready and we're going to sit up my room and watch a movie because as you can see I don't have a TV in my living room.

Adrien - All right I'll be back in less than 10 minutes.

While he was talking to his friend he noticed Marinette looking at him the whole time. She looked so fucking sexy, he wished it was him who had slapped her ass instead of Luka.

After looking at her for a minute he quickly walked away so that he can go to the store.