Sorry

"How the Fuck could you do this to me?!?!"

Adrien quickly moved out of the way as a glass plate flew his way. It quickly shattered into pieces as soon as it hit the wall behind him.

"Marinette I took you I'm sorry I was drunk" Adrien said while looking at his wife.

"Bullshit!!!!" After she said that she through another plate at him which missed again.

Adrien - Stop breaking plates!!!

Marinette - Fuck you!

Adrien - Marinette look let's talk ok!

Marinette - Oh so you what to take about how you were sucking faces with a nasty bitch?!?!

Adrien - She came on to me!

Marinette - You kissed her back you ass wipe!

Adrien - No I didn't ok she kissed me while I was wasted I would never do anything like that to you baby.

After he said that this time a glass cup was thrown at him. He just kept dodging everything that his wife was throwing at him.

BackGround

It had all started when he went out clubbing with his friends last night. He got super drunk and his friends let another woman give him a lap dance. While in the middle of the lap dance the woman had kissed him on his lips. He didn't kiss her back but he also didn't push her away.

Sadly for him one of his friends were recording and their wife got a hold of the video and send it to his wife.

Marinette was never like this, she was always a sweet girl who always had a smile on her face. This was Adrien first time ever seeing his wife so angry.

He was so drunk that he decided to stay the night at his friend's house and had slep the whole day away. He didn't answer any of his wife's call which he soon regret. He didn't get home till later that night and when he arrived he seen his wife sitting in the kitchen drinking a bottle of wine.

He was going to speak to her but before he could even say anything she started throwing stuff at him. She began crying and screaming and accusing him of cheating.

Now Back To the story.

Marinette - Adrien how could you do this to me?!?! I've been nothing but faithful to you!!!! Do you know how many men come up to me and ask me if I want to hook up with them but I tell them no because I'm a married woman and because I love you!!!!

Adrien - Look I'm sorry I know I fucked up!

Marinette - Oh you fucked up big Time! There's literally a video of you letting another girl give you a lap dance and also kissing you! What do you think is going to happen when this gets out and everyone else finds out huh?!?! "Adrien Agreste seen at a nightclub letting some strange woman give him a lap dance while his wife is at home" What the hell were you thinking!!!!!!

Adrien - I..I don't know but I promise that video is not going to get out.

Marinette - You don't know that and if it does my whole life is going to be ruined my reputation is going to be ruined too. Everyone's going to start thinking things about our relationship.

Adrien - Marinette you're not going to get embarrassed okay no one is going to see the video!

Marinette - Oh you're right I'm not going to get embarrassed. I'm going to go find the best cutthroat lawyer money can buy!!!