spicy Questions

It was yet another boring day for the two superheroes. Mr. Bug stood up and looked around the city while Lady Noir was sitting on the roof top.

Mr. Bug - Princess I don't think anything is going to happen tonight.

Lady Noir - Awww but I'm not ready to go home.

Mr. Bug - Well love bug I have to work tomorrow so I can't stay out that long if you want you can stay the night at my place.

Lady Noir - Ohhh let's play a game. ~

Me. Bug - My lady did you just hear me?

Lady Noir - Oh come on Adrien it's only going to take 1 hour.

Mr. Bug rolled his eyes before shaking his head. " Ok but only for a hour."

Lady Noir - Yess!!!

Mr. Bug - You know every time you wear my suit I noticed that you become more childish.

Lady Noir - Shut up and sit down.

He rolled his eyes before sitting on in front of her. "So what game do you want to play?"

Lady Noir - Ok so in the game we're going we're going to ask some questions. I've been seeing other couples do it.

Mr. Bug - What kind of question?

Lady Noir - Oh it doesn't matter it can be funny questions, serious questions, sexual questions~

Mr. Bug - Alright so who goes first?

Lady Noir - You.

Mr. Bug - Mmmmm ok what's the worst advice you ever give into your friends?

Lady Noir - Uhhh I think it was when Alya and Nino started dating. I told her that Nino probably was into girls who like what he was into. That night she was truly embarrassed.

"Oh shit I remember when Nino came to my house and told me about that date baby your fuck up for that!" He said while laughing.

Lady Noir rolled her eyes "Yeah yeah I literally had to buy her a apple computer after that incident."

Mr. Bug - Oh shit ok your turn.

Lady Noir - Ok what is the best memory of us?

Mr. Bug - Well Baby I have a good memories but if I had to choose it would be taking your virginity.

Lady Noir - Why that?

Mr. Bug - Because I feel like once you give your virginity up to someone your soul is tied to them forever.

Lady Noir - Mmmm so your soul is tied together with Chloe huh?

Mr. Bug - N..no that's different.

Lady Noir - Bullshit it's your turn.

Mr. Bug rub the back of his head he knew, he had fuck up with that one. " Anyways what is your favorite time of day to have sex."

Lady Noir - It has to be morning and night. I love waking up to you eating me out or thrusting inside of me. Also having sex at night is sexy as fuck.

Mr. Bug - Mmmm ok your turn.

Lady Noir - Well since we're on sexual toppings. What gets you arouse fast?