A Broken Marriage

Adrien slowly step through the door of his house.  It was almost 12 in the morning. 

He knew that his wife was going to be pissed at him and she had every right too.

You see his wife was a stay at home mother/Wife. She did everything that a stay at home mother/Wife would do. Adrien on the other hand was a very busy business man.

He was barely home, barely seen his kids and also his wife. He made sure that they had money of course but that was all. Monjorty of the time he would only come home to sleep or to get something he left at the house.

Earlier that day Marinette had begged him to come home early. She said that she took the kids to her parents house because it was their special day.  Adrien of course said yes but he had completely forgotten what day it was.

He was supposed to come home around 6 but he got caught up with work than his Friends ask if he wanted to go out to a near by bar. He of course said yes, he didn't realize the time or day until one of his friends ask him if today was his anniversary. 

When his Friend ask that his heart drop to his ass. He had completely forgotten about it.

After that he quickly packed his stuffed off and left to go home.

~ Now back to the story ~

As Adrien walk inside of the house he could see that all of the lights were off except for the one that was in the dining room. 

He walked over towards the room and look inside.  Inside the room it was set up beautifully.  She had a sign up saying happy anniversary, a beautiful red heart shaped cak, red, pink and white balloons and also a gift on the table. 

Adrien than walked over towards the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.  Inside was a plate that had his favorite dinner on it.

"Fuck Adrien you fucking dick head." He said to himself before closing the refrigerator. 

He countied to walking around before walking upstairs.  Before walking to his room he walked over towards his children room

He entered his oldest room first his son Hugo he was 6. He looked inside to see him peaceful sleeping in his bed with his TV and LED lights on low.

Adrien walk over towards his bed and placed a kiss on his head before leaving the room. He walked across the hall to his youngest room. His little girl Emma she had just turned 3.

She was also sleeping peacefully in her princess bed with her TV on and her LED lights on low. He walked in to see that she had her cover on the floor and hug up against her pillow sleeping just like her mother. 

He let out a chuckle before grabbing the cover and placing it on her little body before kissing her on her head as well and leaving the room.

Marinette - I'm just so fucking tired I do everything for this man. Shit I been with him for what 8 years now. I mean I'm already 25 years old I'm still young.