My Boys

Marinette didn't know how she got into the position that she was in.

She was laying in her bed fully naked while her boyfriend stood in front of her. Or should she say boyfriends.

Chat and Adrien were looking down at her with a big smirk on their faces. Both had their shirt off revealing they're hot abs.

Chat Noir - I hope your ready to her fuck.

Adrien - You look so sexy baby.

After they said that they both begin walking over towards the bed. She was still speechless, she couldn't believe that something like this was actually real.

Chat got behind her while Adrien sat in front of her. Adrien pulled her into a kiss while Chat began kissing the back of her neck.

Marinette Hummed before pulling away from Adrien only for Chat to grab her chin and make her turn around and kiss him as well.

While she was getting tongue down by Chat Adrien took his fingers and began running them up and down her body.

Marinette could feel her pussy throbbing as both man began touching and kissing all over her.

Adrien reach down and begin sucking and kissing on her breast while Chat ran his fingers down to her pussy and rubbing it.

Marinette moan an arch her back while both boys played with her as if she was their favorite toy.

"Chat...A.. Adrien!"

Both men could feel their self getting hard as they played with the woman. Adrien pulled away and watch as Chat Noir pushed his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Marinette was a moaning mess, she was sweaty and her toes were curling and her back was still arched.

While Chat was playing with her Adrien got off the bed and took his pants off to reveal his dick.

Adrien pump his dick a few times before Chat Noir pulled his fingers out of her and bend her over on the bed so that her face was near his dick.

Adrien - Sick slut.

Marinette lick her lips before reaching up and giving his dick a kiss. She started off licking it as if it was a lollipop before slowly sucking the tip of it.

Adrien groan before pushing his dick deeper into her mouth until it touch the back of her throat.

While Marinette was sucking Adrien's dick Chat was in the back taking his pants off as well.

While she was getting her throat fucked Chat looked at her nice pussy and ass that was fully in the air.

She stopped sucking Adrien dick and let out a loud moan. Chat had took his dick and shoved it inside of her asshole.

Marinette - F..fuck!!!

It Took her a moment and she had to grab onto the sheets.

Chat - Fuck Baby ~

Marinette - O..oh shit.

After he said that Adrien pushed his dick back inside of her mouth. Adrien leaned his head back as she begins sucking harder on him.