Never Again

This isn't a sin story but it's just a little something that I wanted to write

Marinette sat at her desk working on of her clients design. Her phone was being blown up by her boyfriend who she was upset with.

Early that day Marinette had stopped bye Adrien work office. Everyone love her at the company. She could walk in and out whatever she wanted to. When she entered the office she seen something that made her extremely angry. 

Adrien was sitting in the office with a woman that Marinette didn't like. She was always flirting with him, touching him, and making comments about their relationship. She also would make little comments about Marinette which made her extremely angry.  She had told Adrien that she didn't like her and that he needed to do something about her.

Adrien said that he would and After that she didn't see her anymore until that day.

They were sitting close to each other giggling and laughing.  She had her hands on his laps while flirting with him. Adrien looked like he was enjoying the combination.

They only stop taking when Marinette let out a fake cough.  Adrien looked like he seen a ghost and the woman had a smirk on her face. Marinette sat the food down while Adrien called her name but she didn't listen she just left.

Adrien couldn't leave because he had to attend a important meeting. After that he had 2 more meetings to attend so she wasn't worried about him coming. 

It had been 4 hours since every thing when down. She didn't care to talk to him at the moment. 

While working her room window open.  She didn't even turn around because she knew who it was. She was so mad at him that she didn't even do Portal with him.

"Marinette Baby?" The man said while entering her room.

Marinette didn't say a word. She just continued working. 

Chat sigh before walking closer to her. He could see that she was on her computer working. 

He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her. 

Marinette - You smell like anthor woman. 

After she said that she sat up and pushed his hands off of her.

Chat - Marinette don't be like that.

Marinette - I'm being myself thank you.

Chat - Look I'm sorry ok we weren't doing anything. 

Marinette - Mmmh thats cute.

Chat - Marinette please can we talk?

Marinette - No.

Chat - Why?

Marinette - Because we tried doing that and it didn't work on your end.

Chat - Baby I'm sorry I promise the only reason why she was in my office because my father and her father were having a meeting and they made her come in there.

Marinette let out a annoyed sigh " So you couldn't say "Hey Dad me and my girlfriend have been having problems with "Girl Name" I don't think it's a good idea for us to be around each other."

She said while looking at him. Chat didn't say anything after she was done talking. She was right instead of him telling his father every he just let her inside of his office. 

Chat - Your right I'm sorry I should have done that. Please forgive me I'll never let it happen again.

Marinette - I really don't care.

Chat ears fell when she said that.  He walk over towards her and pulled her into a hug. Marinette groan and tried to pull away from him.

Chat - Don't fight me princess please. 

Marinette - Chat I'm not in the mood ok.

Chat didn't listen he began kissing her up and down her neck. Marinette was trying her best to fight him off but he had her in a bear hug.

Marinette - You don't love me.

Chat - What? Yes I do!

Marinette - Bullshit. 

Chat - Marinette yes I do I want to spend my life with you, I want to buy a house with you, I want to have our 3 kids and our 2 hamster with our dog. Baby I promise I do love you.

Marinette rubbed her face after he said all of those things. She knew that she was being petty. She love him as well but she was still angry.

Chat grab her chin and made her look up at him. He love the high different between them.

Chat - You still love me? If not I understand I'll leave I just want you to know that I love you.

After he said that he place a kiss on her lips. After that he pulled away from her. He walk toward her window. 

Marinette know the game he was playing and she wasn't going to play it his way.

She smirk before sitting back down in her chair. She wasn't shocked when she  didn't hear the sound of her window open and shot.

Chat stood in the middle of the room looking at her. He couldn't believe that she just sat there. His heart hurt and  questions started running through his head. He got scared that Marinette was really going to leave him.

Chat - Marinette come on please baby I'm sorry ok! I'll do whatever you want! We can go on vacation for 3 weeks we can get away! Baby I'll do anything! I'll make sure the girl never step foot in the company or any other job.  I'm sorry your the best thing that ever happened to me Marinette please. 

He said while turning her around. He need her to know that he was dead serious. The last thing he wanted was for her to leave him. He was even on his knees front of her.

Marinette had a blank look on her face "If you ever in your fucking life play with me again I well leave you."

Chat - I won't I'm so fucking sorry baby your the love of my life I wouldn't be nothing with out you.

He had a little bit of tears running down his face.  She really felt sorry for him. She placed her hands on his face and lift it up. She bent down and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Marinette - Your luckily I love you.

Chat smiled before kissing her back as well.