Gaming

~ Short Story ~

"Damn it you fuck ass I told you to go right!!!"

Right now Adrien was in his gaming room playing on his PS 5 with his friend.  He had been in there since he got off work.

He when upstairs to talk to his girlfriend but she was asleep. Since she was he decided to play the game.

"Nino go fucking right!!!" He said while yelling into his head sets. While on the game the door to the room opened. 

He looked over to see his girlfriend rubbing her eye's.

Marinette - When did you get home?

Adrien - I got home a hour ago sleeping beauty.

He said while pausing his game and muting his head sets.

Marinette smiled before walking towards him. When he was close enough Adrien grabbed her hips and kissed her stomach. 

Adrien - Did you have a good nap baby?

Marinette - Yeah I've been out with Alya all days.

"What time did you leave" He said while rubbing circles on her hips.

Marinette - A hour after you left this morning. I didn't come back until 6 p.m.

Adrien - Shit I don't blame you for taking a nap.

Marinette - Can I sit in here with you?

Adrien open up his arms for her. Marinette smiled before climbing on top of him. She wrapped her legs around his waist while he grabbed her thighs and pulled her on his lap.

Marinette laid her head on his shoulder while he stared the game back up. 

Adrien - Alright I'm back.

Nino - Hope your ready to get your ass whoop. 

Adrien - Shut the fuck up.

After he said that he began playing.  The whole time he was trying his best not to be so loud.

The whole time he was playing the game he had his arms on her ass while playing. 

Marinette love that Adrien wasn't like the other boyfriends. He wasn't the type to Ignore his girlfriend while he was on the game.

Majority of the time Marinette would leave him alone but today she wanted to be around him. She loved the feeling of this big muscular arms being wrapped around her. 

She bit her lips at the thought of his arms. She slowly took her hands and pushed them under his shirt. She slowly ran her fingers up his abs.

Adrien didn't think nothing of it he just kept playing. Marinette hummed as she made circles on his chest.

Adrien - Nino you fucking suck.

Nino -  Fuck you.

While the 2 play argued Marinette began to sit her head up a little bit. She bit her lips before slowly pressing little kisses on his neck. 

Like earlier Adrien didn't pay any mind to her.

Nino - Fuck I'm hungry.