Seeing Him Again

Marinette wad laying in her bed scrolling through her. It was yet another cool night .

Her and her boyfriend had just got in to yet another argument over some dumb stuff.

Luka I got mad at her all because she refused to pick him up at his friend's house who he stayed the night with. She had told him not to go but he didn't listen to him. She was so busy on her phone that she didn't even hear the door to her balcony open.

The male slipped inside her room and slowly moved over towards the girl bed. To his happiness she was only in her panties and also a t-shirt that he had gave her a long time ago.

It had been years since he last seen his princess and he missed her dearly. She looked amazing as hell, he could tell she had grown a lot over the years.

Once he was close enough he smirk before speaking.

"Well Princess"

Marinette sat her phone down when she heard a familiar voice. She slowly set up and turned around to see that it was the one person she's been waiting for.

"C..chat!?!?"

"The one and only ~"

Marinette - OMG CHAT ITS REALLY YOU!!!!

After she said that she jumped into his arms. Chat Chuckled and held her close to him.

Chat - I can see that your happy.

Marinette - Why wouldn't I?!? It's been so long. She said as she hug him tightly. Chat rub her back before she pulled away to look at him. She grabbed his face and look him in his eyes.

Marinette - You fucking asshole I miss you so much!

Chat - I Miss you too.

After he said that Marinette got down. She looked him up and down and blush when she seen his new built body.

Marinette - Wow kitty you look good.

Chat - I can say the same thing to you baby girl.~

After he said that he grabbed her hand and spun her around to look at her beautiful body.

Marinette - So how has everything been for you?

Chat - It's been good are you still with that asshole?

Marinette rolled her eyes " Sably yes I broke up with him and we went our separate ways for a year and then we got back together which was the worst mistake of my life."

Chat - Well fuck him I'm back.

Marinette - Are you here to stay?

Chat - Of course love.

Marinette - Good because you don't know how much I've been suffering.

Chat - Luka hadn't been taking care of you?

Marinette - Know you know damn well he didn't. We just got done arguing with each other over something stupid.

Chat - Well let me help you feel better. ~

Marinette - Please it's been so long since I had you.

After she said that Chat picked her up and began kissing her. Marinette didn't want to waste any time she need him bad. His hand slipped from her hips to her ass.