Ex Bestfriend Husband

Marinette sat back in her chair sipping on her drink. As the party begin to end many people begin to leave the home. It started off with 50 people then 40 then 35 then 20 until it was only her left.

The only people still left in the room was Marinette, Adrien, and Kagami.

Kagami wanted Marinette to be the last one to leave because she wanted to show everyone that the two didn't have any animosity towards each other.

Kagami was completely wasted by the end of the party. Adrien didn't know why she decided to drink knowing that she couldn't handle her liquor.

He tried to take her to the bedroom but she wouldn't let him.

Adrien - So either you're going to go upstairs or you're going to sleep down here which one?

Kagami - Nnnnoooo I ... No this isn't fair I want to I don't know.

Adrien just roll his eyes before sitting her on the couch cross from Marinette.

Marinette - You should just leave her there I'm pretty sure she'll be all right.

"Yeah" He man said before he walked over to where Marinette was sitting. The whole time he was walking Marinette didn't take her eyes off of him once, until he said right beside her. Marinette Look at Adrien scooched closer to her.

Adrien - So remember that little deal we made a few hours ago?

Marinette - Mmmm sadly no you'll have to remind me.

After she said that Adrien grabbed her leg and sat it on his lap. Marinette sip her drink as she watched Adrien move his hands up her legs and under her dress.

Her legs were so soft and smooth. Something that he hadn't felt in a minute.

Adrien - Damn your legs are smooth ass fuck.

Marinette - I don't grown hair on my legs.

Adrien smirk before moving his hand farther up her tight until he felt her panties.

Marinette - I think you like what your feeling.

Adrien - Hell yes.

Marinette smile and sat up. She grabbed his face and pulled him closer to her.

Marinette - Are you sure you want to do this? Your wife is literally on the other couch passed out.

Adrien - I don't give a fuck.

Marinette Smirk before pulling him into a kiss. Adrien groan when his lips touched her. Her lips were soft and plump, his own wives lips wasn't even as soft as hers.

The two kiss for a little bit until he pulled away. He began leaving wet kisses down her neck as she let out a heavy breath.

Marinette moan and ran her fingers through his hair. She slowly climb on top of him and put her legs on each side of him. His hands slip down to her ass and slipped underneath her dress.

She let out a soft moan as he rubbed her through her panties.

Adrien sucked on her neck while Marinette began to move her ass against him fingers.

Marinette sat up and looked down at him. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Adrien - Hell yeah don't you want to get
Some sort of revenge on Kagami?