Morning

~ A Short Story ~

Marinette slowly open her eyes at the sound of her alarm going off. She let out a little groan before taking her hand and reaching over to her nightstand.

When she felt it she quickly grabbed it and turned it off. She set up a little bit and looked around the room to see that it was still dark.

She was about to get out of bed until she felt a strong muscular arm yanked her back.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Marinette Hummed when she heard the sound of her husband deep voice.

Marinette - Minou I have to get ready.

Adrien - You can stay in here for a little bit.

Marinette - Adrien I can't I have to make breakfast, get the kids up, and take them to school.

Adrien - Princess don't worry about it I'll take care of everything ok. All you need to do is relax this sexy body of yours and let me take care of you.

He said while kiss her down her soft neck.
Marinette let out a little moan when she felt him press his hard morning wood against her. Marinette didn't have any clothes on so Adrien spread her ass and slipped it inside of her before she can even have a chance to do anything.

Marinette moan when she felt him inside of her. Adrien grab her ass and hips holding her in place as he began moving inside of her.

Adrien - Shit Princess you feel so fucking good. So tight and wet~

Marinette - Mmmm ~

Adrien started thrusting hard and deep inside of her. Before he slipped his dick inside of her she was still a little sleepy but once she felt his hard dick inside of her it completely woke her up.

Adrien groan as he started fucking her faster. Her ass began moving up and down on his lower stomach. He reached his hand up and cuffed her breasts that were bouncing up and down.

Marinette - Shit M..Minou!

Adrien chuckled before fucking her faster.

It had been days since Adrien had shown his wife any attention. The reason why because he was a businessman he was always out on trips and always working.

His wife was a stay-at-home mother on the other hand. She was amazing at what she did and he felt bad for always leaving her with the kids and never showing her the attention that she deserved.

He knew that his baby has been sexually frustrated for a while so he decide what she needed.

Adrien was squeezing and rolling her nipples in-between his fingers. Marinette Grab the sheets as she felt all of her husband dick inside of her.

Adrien kiss her ear before whispering in her ear. " Your so fucking sexy love, Your pussy is tight and warm as usual."

Marinette - Oh shit A.. Adrien fuck!!!

Adrien quickened his pace thrusting his dick deeper and deeper into her. Marinette eye's began rolling to the back of her head.

She was receiving so much pleasure from her husband. She was trying her best not to be so loud because she knew if she was her children might wake up but the way her husband was fucking her was too good.

With his dick still inside of her he flipped her over. While her lower body was pressed down on the bed her upper half was in the air. Adrien slapped her ass before grabbing it.

Adrien quickened his thrusting as he slowly begin to lose control. At this point his wife was a moaning mess.

Marinette  - Oh shit A.. Adrien I'm cumming!

Adrien bit his lips before fucking her faster. The bed began to move because of his powerful thrust. He was so deep that Marinette could feel him in her womb.

She already had 3 kids but the way the her husband was pounding into her made her a little baby crazy.

Adrien - Shit

After he said he glitched harder on her ass cheeks. He love everything about this woman. She was the only woman he knew who could take his long and thick dick and also is rough sex.

You would think that Marinette was a innocent woman but she wasn't. She love
rought sex. She love when he would talk dirty call her names and more.

Marinette was very loud to no matter how many times he tells her to quit down she would try but she couldn't. 

Marinette - Ahhhh Adrien I'm close!!!

Adrien chuckled and kissed her head. " Go ahead love."

Marinette whimper and pushing her ass up move so that he could thrust deeper inside of her.

When Adrien felt her walls glitched around him he groan. "Shit Princess you trying to get pregnant again?"

Marinette - A..At the moment yes!!!

Adrien - Are you sure?

Marinette -Yes...wait I don't know I think it's just a sex talking!!

Adrien laughed before grinding into her very slowly but deep enough to where it hit her G - Stop.

Once he hit it she came hard like very hard. Her organism was so hard that her legs began to shake.

She was about to fall hard on the bed but Adrien caught her last minute.

"Damn you ok love?" He said as he softly lower her down on to the bed.

Marinette didn't respond she was just too focus on learning how to breathe again. After a few minutes she answered him.

Marinette - Fuck I needed that.

Adrien chuckled before getting up and walking over to the bathroom to finish himself off.

After 15 minutes he came back out with a smirk on his face.

Adrien - Your legs still shaking?

Marinette slowly nodded her head yes.

Adrien - Do you want me to get you a cooling pad?

Marnette - No I'm ok what time is it?

Adrien pick up his phone and looked at the time. Damn it's 8:30? You mean to tell me we been fucking for 2 hours? I feel like only 20 minutes for me.

Marinette - Shit the kids are late.

Adrien - What did I tell you? I'll get the kids ready.

Marinette - What about breakfast? Adrien you know you can't cook.

Adrien - Yes I can.

Marinette - You and your father stay making those dry ass pancakes.

Adrien - fine I'll take them out to get breakfast.

Marinette - at least try to get them there before 10:00.

Adrien - I will my Love.