Skinny Dipping

Marinette didn't know why but she just felt like taking a Skinny dipping in her boyfriend pool.

Shw didn't even ask to come over she just decided to come because one she was bored at her parents house, 2 because she felt like getting into a pool and, 3 because well why out she had a key to his house for a reason. 

She felt so good, the water was warn and the sound of the water moving was calming. 

She knew Adrien was probably in his office working or something like that. She slowly closed her eyes and let out a satisfying sigh everything was just so peaceful nobody was telling her what to do or yelling at her.

She only opened her eyes back up when she felt like someone looking at her.

She looked up to see that it was Adrien staring down at her with his green beautiful emerald eyes.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"So when did you get here?" He said with a smirk on his face. 

Marinette - Mmmm I got here like a hour ago. 

Adrien - And you didn't stop bye the office to say hey to me?

Marinette - I thought you were busy.

Adrien - Is that so?

He said while looking at her naked body. "So what made you come to my house and get in my pool all butt naked and shit?"

Marinette turned around so that her neck wouldn't hurt while looking at him.

"I mean why not? You gave me a key."

Adrien - But your butt ass naked what if one of my maids or my land keeper see you?

Marinette rolled her eyes " Adrien it's 10 pm at night nobody is going to be out here. Now either you get butt naked with me and get in here or go back in.  Don't be a party pooper."

The man let out a groan before looking around. When he seen that it was only them two he began taking his shirt off.

The whole time Marinette was watching him take every inch of clothing off his body.

She love seeing him completely naked.  He had the most perfect body, he was a model of course so that was why.

Marinette - Yeah that's right take those boxers off as well.

Adrien - Shut up.

After he said that he slipped them off and jump into the pool with her.

Marinette - It's about time~

Adrien just glad at her, he was still pissed about her being butt naked. He only wanted her naked in his bed room or bathroom when ever she was over his house

Marinett swamped over towards him and placed her hands on his chest. 

"Come on don't be a grumpy old man let have a little fun while we're together."

Her hands when from his chest to his his dick. A shiver ran down Adrien back as soon as she touched it.

Marinette - Come on kitty you can't stay mad at me forever. 

She said while kissing his lips, Adrien rolled his eye's before kissing her back.

He could feel himself getting harder as she countied to rub his dick. Marinette knew exactly what she was doing.

So she let go of his dick and wrapped her leg around his waist.

Adrien - I can't stand you.

Marinette - Love you too.

After she said that Adrien grabbed her ass cheek and spread them open. He than took his dick and slipped it into her ass instead of her pussy.

The water was making it so easy for his dick to slip inside. 

"Ahhh A..Adrien why there first!!!"

"Why not?"

Marinette let out a loud moan before arching her back as he began thrusting inside her.

The water began moving as he thrust  into her. Her crying and moan was turning him on even more.

Marinette - Fuck me Harder!!!! Oh shit!!!

Adrien let out a little laugh before pounding into her ass. Her tits were bouncing with each thrust.

Marinette wrapped her arms even tighter around his neck. She pushed her tits in his face. He took one and began sucking on it hard.

With her ass still in his hands he moved her up and down his dick hard. Marinette felt like she was going to pass out because of all the pleasure. 

Her ass was squeezing his dick the deeper he moved inside of her. 

"Loosen up will yeah?" Adrien said with a groan.

Marinette - H..how can I?!?!

She could feel his dick deep inside her ass. Slobber began slipping down her lips as she was moaning loudly. She was loving all of the pain and pleasure she was receiving. 

Marinette - I...I'm going to Cum!!!!

Adrien - Shit me to.

Marinette - Adrien  please fill me up!!!

Adrien - As you wish princess. 

After he said that he gave her a few more powerful thrust before he came inside her ass hole.

Marinette toes curls until she calm down.  Adrien curse under his breath before pulling out of her and watch his seed leak out of her ass.

Adrien - Damn I'm going to have to tell them to clean the pool.

Marinette - Mmmm I feel so good.

Adrien - Come on let's go inside. 

Marinette - Right I want some ice cream. 

Adrien - You always want to eat after sex.

Marinette - Yep that's right. ~

Adrien chuckled before getting out of the pool with her in his arms. " Your so fucking spoiled."

Marinette - I know~

Just Something little