Mafia Husband

Marinette Hummed as the sun light hit her back. Right now she was sitting by the pool tanning.

Marnette had everything a woman can dream. She lived in a mansion she had jewelry, brand name clothes the newest phone, a hot body and more.

The only reason why she had the thing she had was because of her Mafia husband Adrien Agreste.

Adrien was known to be the most youngest and brutalist Mafia leader in the world. He was also the richest man on Earth. The two marriage was arranged, They both hated each other at first. Adrien would sometimes say and do horrible things to her.

After 2 or 3 months the two slowly began to grow closer. After one year they finally accepted each other's Love.

Adrien had became a little salty when it came down to her. He would buy her anything she wanted clothes, jewelry, shoes, houses,  cars, anything. As long as she kept giving him the mind-blowing sex that they would have almost every day he would be good.

Marinette was enjoying the Sun hitting her back until she felt it disappeared.  She opened her eyes and looked over at the pool in front of her.

She felt a hand began to rub up and down her ass. She Hummed as she hand moved up her back and up to her neck.

She lick her lips when the person bent down and kissed her on her ear.

"Tu as I'air sexy petite fille~"

Shivers ran down her spines after she heard her husband deep voice. She slowly set up and stretched her arms before looking up at the man who's looking down at her with a smirk on his face.

Marinette - Hi handsome.

Adrien didn't say anything he just grabbed her chin and pulled her closer to place a kiss on her lips. Marinette Giggled when Adrien pick her up and held her by her ass.

Marinette ran her fingers through his hair while moaning. Adrien pulled away from her lips and began sucking on her neck.

Marinette - A... Adrien Mmmm.

After she said that the two heard a cough. They both turned around and looked over to see on of his bodyguards standing near the entrance.

Adrien - What?

The Guard - We have the white power.

Adrien - How big is the package?

The Guard - It's 15 inches x 11in.

Adrien - Alright I'll be in there in a minute.

After he said that the man nodded his head before leaving the two.

Marinette - Do you have to leave?

Adrien - Of course love.

Marinette - You don't want to stay with me ?

Adrien - Of course I do but I have to take care of some brutal business okay. I love you.

Marinette said she loved him too before giving him kisses on his lips. She whined when he set her back on the chair and walked over towards the door leaving her by herself outside near the pool.

Marinette stayed outside tanning for another 15 minutes until one of the maids came out an ask her if she was okay. Marinette said yes and got up and walked back into the house.