Sorry the epilogue took this long. Napaka hectic na kasi dahil midterms na namin this week kaya tinapos ko na siya para hindi ko muna siya iisipin for this week.

Anyway, cheers to finishing my 5th novel! And also, this is my 2nd mystery-romance novel so cheers to that as well! I'm really happy with how this story turns out, especially sa last part na maraming action and drama. I discovered na I can write action pala, and I can write kahit busy HAHAHAHA. 

I started this noong July and more than 2 months later, here we are. Big factor siguro ang sched ko na medyo maluwag pero na-realize ko na kaya ko pala talaga. So ikaw, if gusto mong gawin ang isang bagay, just do it.

Thank you for reading up until here! I hope the lessons and the message of this story was conveyed from me to you, from LJ and Ali to you, my reader. Thank you for the support and for being here.

This isn't the end to LJ and Ali's story as I am planning to write Special Chapters. The main story is done and, I guess, I'll just show you more of their adventures in the special chapters.

I'll write the special chapters after midterms week. For now, while I'm busy reviewing, I'll finally start on writing a new book which is the first installment to my new series, the horai folder. I've put off writing this story for a while but now I'm coming back. This new book will be a drama, new-adult romance which is, as usual, gonna be painful hehe. I just love writing stories that seep into the heart.

Anyway, see you in my next book, as colorful as spring! And see you in my other books as well!

Cheers to another ending! But this isn't the end of my journey. I hope you'll still be here in my next adventure!

love lots,

neko

10/9/23