Chapter 1 plot

This book contains some R rated scenes and inappropriate language you've been warned.

John' P. O

As the sunlight shines through the window and hits my face, I cover my eyes and sit up. I yawn and stretch my arms out as I get out of bed.

"Morning!" Says the girl I slept with last night.

"Leave!" I rudely said to her and head straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I come back into the room and she is still there! Which made me feel extremely annoyed why it can't be as simple ass me fucking and she leaves the next morning or the same night. Why do I have to deal with this every morning with these girls like they don't understand something so simple?  

"Why are you still here!"

"I am leaving right now," She says as she sits on my bed putting her heels on. "Last night was fun Johnny" She winks at me I shoot her an irritating look.

"Don't you ever call me by that name again! I hate it, only my best friend is allowed to call me that and she is miles away".

"I am so sor..."

"Can you just go?" I quickly cut her off she rolls her eyes and gets up grabbing her red purse which matches her short dress. She tells me to call her but I suck my teeth loud enough for her to hear.

"Jeffery!" I shout from the top of my lungs. "How many times do I have to tell you that I want dark curtains in my room so I don't feel this stupid sun."

"Sorry sir, but you told me not to come inside your room unless you call me."

"Are you trying to be a smart-ass?"

"No sir, not at all!" 

^^^^^
Thank you for reading my first chapter. 'Hoped you enjoy it!
Please, vote, comment, and share.