Chapter 5 Marriage proposal

Julia's Prov

"That's why you will always be the little sister I never had," John said I felt my heart drop tears begin forming in my eyes how could I be so fucking stupid actually having my hopes up like something like that could ever happen to me.  I quickly pull my body from his and walk away.
"Julia where are you going", he asks curiously I turned around and look at him and another teardrop fell on my cheek I couldn't speak my voice was breaking down.

"To change." I manage to struggle with the words out of my mouth. 

"Did I say something?"

"No, I am fine."

"Your crying Julia what's wrong"  he demanded. I know he wasn't going to let this go I had to think of a lie.

"Julia!" his voice shattered my thoughts.

"I don't have siblings and it means so much to me that you consider me as one", I said in between tears cause saying that really hurts. The man I love just saw me as his little sister saying that made it sound more true. He pulled me in for a hug I was so close to his body resting my head on his bare chest. Oh God only if he knew what this was doing to me his hand rested on my side and honestly, I craved for it to go lower he pulled away dammit.

"You should go get a dress for the dinner party tonight at my parent's house and I'll meet you in a bit"

*****

John's Prov

1 hour later Julia came walking down the stairs with her hairy brown boots blue jeans and a pink sweater.

 "what are you wearing?" I quickly ask her.

"Why are you wearing a tux it's just your parents who I have seen a million times already."

"Yeah but this is a business dinner with other companies."

"You want me to come with you no way!"

 Julia, I really need you to do this for me." She gives me an irritating look then immediately rushes up the stairs like her feet were on fire. 

"Hurry!"

"Don't rush me!" she screamed back.

30 min later

She came walking down the stairs with a pencil white and black dress exposing her delicious curves her brownish hair curled and resting on her shoulders.

"Sorry I took so long", she said in a hurry.

"It was worth every minute you look amazing Julia!"

"Thanks but don't say it so surprising." I chuckled at her comment.

"I didn't think a girl like you would own a dress."

" I don't Jeffery saved me you know I hate dresses with a passion."

" Well, either way, you look exquisite shall we leave?"

"Yes, we shall."

Julia Prov

Minutes later we reach, Johnny lives extremely close to his parent's house which was not surprising since his father was seriously controlling. Cars were parked everywhere to the point where there wasn't any parking space my heart started to race what was I getting myself into.

"Johnny you said it was going to be a little dinner party with your parents and a couple of friends."

"Believe it or not this is actually a small dinner."

"Johnny the paparazzi is literally here!"

"Julia calm down you look amazing", he opened my car door for me and held my hands as we walked into the mansion the place was filled with people and soothing music.

"John where have you been?"

 This blonde came up to him and kisses him on the cheek honestly I felt like pulling her by her ponytail and throwing her out the house. She was wearing this short blue dress, That if she bends over God help me I would lose my eyesight.

"Cindy Julia Julia Cindy" she looks at my hand while I am waiting for her to accept my handshake then she rudely rolls eyes at me and turns to John's direction.

"So why haven't you call me?"

"I had better things to do." 

 Johnny was a real jerk and I always knew that but it looks like he got worse.

"Well if you change your mind you know my number."

"I doubted but thanks for the offer." He walked away leaving her standing there.

"Johnny that was really cruel what you said back there" he laughs

"That was me actually being generous."

"Well, you should work on your so-called generosity."

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Johnny's mom said. "Dinner is ready please took your seats." 

Three long hours of boring business talks I was getting sleeping by the second I became fully awake when I saw John stand up and held his glass.

"May I have everyone's attention please?" He got on one knee and suddenly I felt nauseous.
"Julia McLean, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"
"Yes," I said he quickly pulled me in his arms for a hug while everyone was cheering and screaming congratulations.

"Kiss, kiss"the people cheer on, John pulled me by the waist and kiss me slowly the way our lips were moving in sync was driving me crazy I could feel my panties getting wet. He slowly pulls away then our eyes met he give me this looked that I never have seen before. He turns his head to the coward and smiles he then raises his glass and took a sip.  

Don't forget to vote, share and comment love y'all😙😙😙😙😘