Chapter 4 Do he love me?

Julia Prov

I snuggled in the comfort of my sheets feeling as if I went to haven the warm feeling of the sheet surround me huddling me in comfort. Suddenly the sheets were pulled off my body exposing my skin to the cruel cold air causing it to whip my body with displeasure interrupting my peace immediately I was wide awake and saw a grinning John my anger became rage I jumped off my bed and chase after him with my booty shorts and t-shirt on. I was so focused on chasing him that I didn't even realize when I jumped into the icy pool. The cold water painlessly bruised my skin with its cruel torture.

"You son of a bitch!!"  I yelled he bends down giving me his arm to pull me up I took advantage of that and pull him into the pool he came back up laughing. He passes his hands through his wet black hair then wipe his face I stare at him with lustful eyes trailing the outline of his body.

"I guess I made you mad huh cute pajamas by the way." he teased.

"Shut up!"

"Since now your fully awake you have to get dressed because we're attending a dinner party that my parents are hosting." 

"Wait a minute you did all of this just to wake me up."

"Pretty much."

"A gentle tap on the shoulder would have done it "

"But where is the fun in that" he smirked. 

"Ugh get out my way you douche",  I said whiles pushing pass him and getting out the pool he followed me then grabs me by the waist and placed his arms around it. My hips was rubbing on his male area and I felt my heart racing the silence didn't help but add more pressure to the moment as the soothing breeze whistled in my ear. He rested his head on my shoulder then took a deep breath which I felt cause we're basically glued together.

"Julia I have missed you so much for the past year every day that pass by had felt like torture and I know you started getting busy and couldn't fly out to see me anymore but it was... am happy your here now in my arms you know I love you with all my heart right and you will always be the most important girl in my life." I stand still in shock maybe Johnny does love me more than a friend maybe he feels the exact same way I do.                                                                                                         I am not pretty enough am not good enough am not enough I felt myself drowning in those thoughts. My insecurities flood my mind but I was not going to let them be a reason for me not to be with John at all. If he wants to be with me and confessing his feelings then I will do the same. I can't believe this moment has come John telling me he loves me is worth every moment I spend waiting to hear him say those words I am so in love with him I would do anything to be with him.

What will happens next
will John feel the same way
find out in the next chapter
Comment and vote please😍😍😍😘😘