Chapter 6 I need you

Julia's Prov

"I can't believe you!" I said while throwing my shoe at him.

"Ouch Julia stop hitting me!"

"What the hell is going on John!" he went quiet then started itching his hair I throw another shoe at him.

 "You better start talking now! Why did you call me here?  What was a matter of life and death?"

"Okay fine I'll tell you but first you have to clam down."

"Johnny I am calm start talking." he took a deep breath. 

"My dad is threatening to kick me out of the company and cut me off." 

"What you could have done to get him so upset? "

"Julia I don't know! Maybe miss a couple of meetings here and there."

"Johnny you think nothing is wrong with that, You have a fucking job to do."

     "You think I don't know that Julia?"

"But you could have given me a head's up at least with this whole proposal thing." I took a seat on the couch then continuing looking at him waiting for an answer.  

"I just wanted you to be surprised that's all."

 He sits next to me allowing me to rest my head on his muscular chest. 

"Juju this is the only chance I have to show everyone that I am not a complete failure and screw up." His voice started to break up I quickly reached for his hand.

"You're not a screw-up!  You're going to get this company and prove everybody wrong. I will be standing next to you proud-fully when you do it". Jeffery rush inside disturbing our moment.

"Turn on the television quickly." He said John looked at me worried then turned the television on.

"Multi-billionaire John Morgan proposed to his girlfriend Julia Mclean the Annual dinner party.
My question is who is this girl she comes out of nowhere". The TV  show host said whiles waiting for the other woman to speak.

"Based on what we know about her so far she is a nobody she is a college student who lost her house to me she's a gold digger." John angrily turned the television off and threw the remote tears rush down my face and John quickly comforts me.

"I am sorry Julia please don't cry you know I can't witnesses it." I force myself to stop crying but my pain came at full force. I started sobbing then bit my lip to hold on to my tears he gently wipe my tears and stared into my eyes with those luscious blue eyes of his. Then looked away and swallow like he  was about to cry it seems as if something was bothering him "Julia why didn't you tell me how bad things were"

"What you wanted me to say Johnny, Hey John my dad whore took everything when my dad die there was a secret marriage that we didn't know about and now we're poor so can you lend me 5 million to get back on my feet!"

"I get it Juju that is a hard thing to say and I can't be a hypocrite when I had my own secrets to. But we seriously need to stop hiding things from each other especially now" My stomach started to hurt causing me to feel nauseous.

"So we're going through with the fake fiancée thing?"

   "Yes, Juju I need you."

Don't forget to like, comment and share