Chapter 8 cheer up Juju

John Prov

"I don't know what to say to her she chose me over her mom what do I even say thanks?" Jeffrey chuckled 

"No just try to cheer her up, John no one in this world know Julia the way you do this shouldn't be hard". I took a deep breath and walk up the stairs but the truth was I knew how to cheer Julia up but I felt so guilty. I thought to myself what kind of a friend was I, I just separated her from her only family just for my own selfish reasons and gain. She doesn't deserve a friend like me, she is so perfect and amazing everything about her. I hesitated before I knocked on the door but it just opened and she stood right there just staring at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers.

"I was about to get some water." she said in a sad tone,

"Oh, I was just hoping  we could go out tonight to cheer you up."

"I don't need cheering up Johnny am not sad." I came closer to her and held her face  in the palms of my hands.

"Don't do that Juju, don't push me away like that. I know you your mom means everything  to you so don't pretend like it doesn't hurt let me share your pain." A teardrop fell her cheek and I quickly wiped it with my thumb.

"I just don't understand how she could be so cruel you know she was just so mean." 

"Sweetie I don't know what harsh things your mom said to you but you know she was probably just upset". I remove my hands from her angelic face and swiftly place them at her rib cage. John stop she cried as she burst into uncontrollable laughter I told her I wasn't stopping until she was happy.

"Am happy am happy" she yelled out as she laid on the floor trying to block me from tickling her, I stopped when I notice she couldn't take no more.

"Now since your in a better mood we will be going to one of my favorite clubs tonight please dress nicely no jeans or hairy boots" she giggled at my comment, my heart melted by how cute she giggled. I gave her my credit card and told her to buy some nice things since our engagement party was soon to come. 

********

Sorry it took me so long to do an update 

comment, vote and share love y'all 😍😍😍❤❤