Chapter 11 Julia is black?

Writer's Prov

6 years ago

A week had passed since Julia bump into that handsome guy, who name she couldn't remember no matter how hard she tried.  She dismissed her thoughts and focus on just having a good day at school today. Since she was still the new kid she barely made any friends not that she was desperate to have any. It was actually the opposite she didn't want any kid who came to her she ignored them or make excuses as to why she couldn't hang out with them. 

Boom 

she quickly turns her head to the sound and saw John being shoved into a locker. "Y'all play too much I told you guys nothing happened."

"Bro stop lying we know something happened." one of the guys said before shoving John into the locker again. An enormous smile appears on John's face and immediately his friend's questions were answered. They started laughing and cheering John on like he had accomplished something. Julia felt sick to her stomach as she watched the event unfold, she couldn't believe that she thought John was a decent guy. John turned around for a second and his eyes met with Julia's she quickly turn and face her locker.  

"Hey", John said with a genuine smile. 

"Don't ever talk to me again!" Julia snapped.

"What a bitch." One of John's friends remarked.

Julia looks at John's friend from head to toe and even though she hated him already she could never lie to herself about someone's appearance. She admired his straight beautiful ginger hair his height and even his nice broad shoulders. she felt as if she could stare at his completion all day those freckles made his face enjoyable.

"What did you just say to me?" Julia said while walking up to the guy who said it.

"Okay everyone calm down! Sean she's not a bitch don't say that." 

Julia rolled her eyes at everyone then turned around and began to walk away.

"Guys I'll catch up with y'all later." John said as he tried to catch up with her.

John quickly ran up to Julia and tapped her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!"

"Dang okay!"

"You know what I just don't like guys like you, who have sex with a girl then go laughing about it to their friends"

John felt annoyed, his face expression changed to a serious one.

"Are you serious? You really acted like that based on something you assume? Wow, that speaks volumes of your character." Julia's heart squeezed at his words and her anger narrowed down.

He was right she thought, she began to feel ashamed of her actions. 

"So you and your friends weren't making fun of a girl you slept with?" 

"No! that's not what was happening."

Julia squeezed her lips and pointed them upwards in embarrassment. she then let out a deep breath and apologized to John. She told him that she should have asked him instead of assuming the worst. John smiled at her making her heart race, John's kind gesture made her feel even worse.

"Look I get it your probably hurting about something but don't let that reason make you distance yourself from other people." What is with this guy Julia thought it's like he is reading her. Julia wanted to cry because she was in pain and someone notice but she swallowed her tears instead. She reminded herself that his guy was a stranger and she just couldn't open up to a stranger even if she really wanted to.

"Julia right that's your name" Julia give him an awkward smile.

"I feel bad that you remember mines but I forgot yours" John laughed historically.

"Really it's the easiest name ever John"

*****

Months had gone by and Julia was nowhere to be found in school, not that John was obsessing over her but he just wanted to know if she was okay.

"Guys guess what?" Mike said as he walked into the classroom.

"My crush is finally back at school!" He smiled popping his deep dimples, he looked so happy he was pacing around the room going back and forth.

"Umm Mike, no one here knows your crush dude!" Sean said, all the guys started laughing at Mike. 

"John does, tell them John!" 

John looked at Mike without a clue of what he was speaking about and smiled.  

"No buddy, I'm sorry." John said as he relaxed in his chair and rested his arms on his desk.

"John you know her! That fine ass girl who snapped at you in the hallway a couple of months ago."

"Oh yeah! I remember, I called her a bitch and John got mad at me." Sean said while rubbing his chin.

"She wasn't talking to you, she was talking to me. You had no right to call her that." John strongly replied

"You know what John, your too much of a nice guy. one of these days a girl is going to break your heart and you'll become the meanest guy ever." Sean said in between laughs

John just looked at him and gave him an awkward smile.

"I thought that girl dropped out, she missed months of school. It isn't going to be easy for her to catch back up, especially being a junior and all of those makeup tests she's going to have to take."

"Sean you sound worried about her, maybe you have a crush on her too?" John said as he watched his face closely

Sean was shocked by the question and his face turned a little red.

"No, no man! I mean she is hot, but she isn't my type." 

"Mike, what do you like about Julia?" John asked

"Besides the fact that she's super hot she is also black, so it would only be right for us to end up together." Sean giggled at Mike

"Dude, she is not black."  

"Yes, she is! I saw her dad drop her off this morning, and he was definitely black." 

"Wow, I never would have never thought that," John said as he stretched his arms and yawned.

"Mr. Stevens really isn't coming today guys I'm out."

"Alright dude." Sean said while giving John a swift handshake. 

John parted ways with the other guys then grabbed his belongings and left the class. There was a secret stairway where there weren't any cameras John took that one instead so he wouldn't be discovered leaving the school grounds. As he walked downstairs he saw someone crying on the steps. 

"Are you okay?"

The person turned their head to look up at him and it was Julia.

Please vote and comment sorry for not updating this story as much as I was supposed to but am back and I will be updating faster. Thanks for supporting me and this story it means a lot I love you guys see you next chapter.