Chapter 16 John's decision

John in picture 

Present John's prov

I arrived home after a couple of hours Juju and I had plans to watch a movie since we both been so busy. Her with school and me with work we barely spend time together. When the movie reaches the end Juju yelled. "I've been in love with you John ever since we were in high school". I quickly turn around to face her and she was staring at the ground trying not to look at me. I wonder if this is the secret s Sean was arguing about with Julia.

She was right in front of me telling me all the things I've been waiting to hear but still.  I had to lie I just couldn't be honest with her. The last conversation I had with Julia's father ended with him telling me he didn't approve of the idea of me being with his daughter. His exact words were "look Julia lost her sister and she never been the same after that. Julia needs someone who is mentally stable  get yourself together that's the only way I will allow it." Such an easy thing I thought in my mind but it was harder than I thought. He was right Julia did deserve better than me. I will always be in love with her and because of that I won't be selfish and make her mines. For six years it was torture not being able to be with the person I want. 

I didn't know what to say. How do I  break the heart of the girl I love. I honestly never thought I would have this problem. I had no idea Julia felt the same way I did.

 "Julia I am sorry." before I can continue she stop me and started walking away. I stop her by pulling her arm. She turns around and looks at me she was crying. I made her cry.

"John it's fine I get it you don't like me like that." She said in between tears I didn't know what to say I was at a loss for words. She walks away to her room. Fuck I know am hurting her. All I want to do is hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her. Tell her that she is the only person I can't live without that she is the one who makes me want to be better.