Chapter 7 Choices

9 years ago

Julia prov

Nerves started to strike me as I walk the hallway in fear looking at the new environment. I kept my head down looking at each square on the floor as I step. I accidentally walk into someone and fell flat on the ground.

"Fuck, are you okay!"

 I slowly opened my eyes he was so handsome his blue crystal eyes sparkled as I stare through them. "sweetie you have to talk." I slowly get up and dust off my shirt.

"Yes, I am fine thanks."

"You need to get checked out to make sure everything okay." I stayed quiet and just stare at him with amusement contemplating how tall he appeared his messy black hair was a plus I wanted to play with it so bad. The bell ring dismissing my thoughts after a minute of silence.

"So, I'll see you around?" I shake my head nervously saying yes. "I didn't catch your name?"

"Julia"

"John"

present

Julia prov

"Mom calm down it's not what you think."

"Julia, I want you home immediately and it's not up for discussion." The phone disconnected.

********

"What's going on?" John asks I stuff another hand full of clothes into my duffle bag.

"I'm leaving John." I stop packing as soon I saw that sad look in his eye. "My mom called she wants me home."

"Of course, I knew something was up because whatever mom say you just have to do right? Like you don't have a fucking voice of your own!"

"John please am not taking this shit from you, Like I don't have enough on my plate already."

"You don't even want to leave do you?"

"Of course not!" I yelled.

"Then don't it is that simple, your fucking twenty-three. when are you going to stand up for yourself?"

"If disrespecting my mom is standing up for myself then I want no part in it at least am not getting disowned by my own family!" I took a deep breath realizing that I just hurt him he went quiet immediately then storm out the room. I ran after him. "John wait up I didn't mean anything by it."

"If you want to leave just go am not stopping you this time." he turns around and walked away.

*****

I sit by the pool thinking about the tough decision I had to make. I love Johnny I never would turn my back on him but I love my mom too and right now am all she has. I can't abandon her especially now with this stupid tv-series talking about all my family business.

"I thought you might want some company." Jeffery said as he sits next to me.

"No thanks I don't talk to traitors"

"Julia come on you and I both know that you would of break that boy if you left without saying a word."

"That was not your decision to make Jeffery and you know that."

"Say whatever you want Julia but I know that some part of you was happy that I told John I know your all your mom have but you need to put your needs and wants first sometimes sweetie. You always taking care of everyone else but when will you take care of yourself?" Jeffery give me a kiss on my forehead then left I felt the urge to call my mom. To talk but I don't know what I was going to say to her I dial her number then all a sudden my heart started racing when I heard her phone ringing.

"Hello, Julia ."I stayed quiet for a while contemplating on what I was going to say.

"Mom why do I need to come back home?"

"What kind of question is that, I told you I want you home now there shouldn't be no questions you're supposed to just come."

" No mom I'm not going to just give me a reason."

"How about the fact that all our business on tv and I can't leave my house without people taking pictures of me. Oh, and for the biggest one of all your getting married? Julia, please come so we can talk about this I don't know what's going on.

"Mom we can talk on the phone."

"What the hell got into you Julia it's that boy isn't it John he got you under his spell. My darling that boy will break your heart I can see  that from a mile away."

"Mom am old enough to make my own decisions on my own. I was going to tell you about the wedding but the tv beat me to it."

"Julia this is a big mistake don't marry that no good boy he is bad news."

"Mom I have to go I'll talk to later and am sorry, but I can't come."

"I never thought you would be such a disappointment" the call ended as for my heart it shattered.

********

I will be updating chapters more faster now guys so stay tune

Don't forget to comment and share love y'all ❤❤