Chapter 12 Claire

Writer's Prov

Disclaimer: Contains Sensitive Topics Viewers Discretion is Advised

 Julia's eyes were blood red with puffy eyelids her lips were dried mostly due to dehydration.

 "Hey what's wrong?" John said with a concerning voice while placing his arm around her shoulders. Julia took a deep breath then wipe her tears away preparing herself to talk.

"My sister committed suicide eight months ago." Julia said with a shaky voice.  "I thought I could come to school today but I just can't it's too hard." Julia expressed tears dash down her cheeks. She started breaking down as she cried her eyes out then let out numerous harsh breathes. John's heart was shattered he couldn't imagine the pain she must be feeling but he was witnessing it. 

"My sister was in love with this boy at her school always talking about him, she ended up having sex with him and the bastard recorded it. The next day the whole school saw the video and persecuted her until she took her own life. I failed her I wasn't there for her through any of it I was to busy partying and getting high.

 "Your only human Julia it was not only your responsibility but your parents to. You can't blame yourself, it's not your fault, you had your own life to deal with you couldn't just stop living especially if you didn't know what she was going through.

"That's the point Johnny I didn't know! Julia yelled.

 "She was my little sister!" I was all she had the person she looked up to. We slept in the same house, woke up together, walk in the same direction to go to school and I didn't even know what she was going through. I didn't know every morning she had to force herself to go to hell, that she was looking forward to the day she could end her miserable life. Julie's frail body fell into John's arms and he embraces her.  she rested her head on John's chest and begin sobbing, he started caressing the small of her back. He could feel his heart throbbing just the sight of her this was torture to him seeing her like this broken, hopeless nothing to look forward to at that moment he decided to be her hope, her joy and to give her a reason to continue on. 

 "John!" Claire shouted with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms. Julia rapidly pulls away from John's warmth.  

"Are you going to get home okay?" John asks Julia as both of them stood up.  Julia shook her head saying yes to John as she tries to get herself out of this awkward situation.

  "John, who is this?!"

"Claire this is my friend Julia and Julia this is my girlfriend, Claire. Now that that's out of the way Julia how are you going to get home?" 

"I will walk, it's not-" John didn't let Julia finish talking before he cut Julia off and told her that he was dropping her home. He was not taking no for an answer and told her to wait for him outside she didn't fight she just left.

"John are you fucking serious right now!!" John walked up to Claire and put his arms around her waist. She pushes him but he pulls her tighter holding so she's not able to escape his hold.

"Babe, what the fuck, why you so mad at me?"

"Are you seriously asking me that, not only did I catch some random girl laying on your chest! but then you ignore me and offer her ride. Like I swear only if I did the things you did you would understand if the situation was different and you saw a guy laying on my chest how would you feel huh?"

"I would be mad but after you explain I would forgive you and trust you. Babe Julia is just a friend I would never hurt you like that you know that right?" 

"I do but you have to stop disrespecting me." 

"I hear you, babe sorry for disrespecting you I just wanted to make sure she was ok." Claire took a deep breath and told John she forgives him but not to repeat his mistake again. John took his hand and caresses her soft pale skin and then slowly kissed her lips.

"I love you so much Claire I waited two years just to be with you girl!"Claire started to laugh 

"Oh shut up it wasn't that long!" she teased."My parents are out of town you want to come over later?"

"Mmm let me think about it." Claire pushes John away John quickly pulls her back to him. He stood behind her and whispered in her ear "Can't wait to tear you apart." His breath alone on her neck and ears made her feel so hot. She could feel her panties already soaking wet. John kisses her on her cheek and told her he would see her later.

Present 

John's prove

"Yes, Jane?"

    "I will be leaving now and there is a woman by the name of Claire who wants to speak to you."

"Claire, send her up and goodnight." what the fuck could it be her, It can't be. Why would she fucking come here? someone knocks on the door my heart started racing for a minute I took a deep breath. I walk to the door and opened it it was her. Her hair got longer, it was the first thing I noticed she was wearing a black dress that complemented her green eyes. 

"Hey," she said softly through those pink lips of hers that I used to devour. 

"What the fuck you want Claire after all these years all you could manage to say is a hey".

"I hear you getting married." I felt confused for a second why did she care could she possibly still be in love with me? why the thought of that made me happy, why all I want to do right now is bend her over this desk and fuck her hard. I got to get away from her or remember all the hate that I have because of her. She is the reason I can't trust another female enough to be in a relationship with. The reason I only have one night stands and don't let anyone else get to close to me. She broke me and I don't think I ever recovered. The only woman I ever fell for the one who broke my heart.

"I am,  look I have to go home to my fiancé so excuse me." I walk past her I felt my heart throbbing I ignored it.

"John wait!" I stop I don't know why but I just did "I love you!" she shouted and I continue walking away.

This is the beautiful Claire sorry for the long update I made it up to y'all by making this chapter extra long love y'all like and comment, please