Part 11

An early update because I felt bad for leaving you guys hanging!😂💕

***

"Look at me, Umeed"

His voice was barely a whisper, creating a havoc in her system as she looked up at met his gaze filled with anguish and desperation, pulling her into their depths as she felt herself loosing control on her senses once again.

"Bolo Umeed. Kya mein waqai tumhara kuch nahi lagta?"

His voice had reduced to a low, desperate whisper as if he'd had enough and now wanted answers.

"F-Farjaad, leave me!" Umeed was trying her best to not loose her senses as she struggled in his arms, "What are you doing?!"

"I am demanding answers which are long overdue, Umeed Pasha" he answered in gruff voice, his eyes fixed on her face while she looked everywhere but him.

"I don't have time for this nonsense!" She kept struggling but his grip was firm, not hurting her but still holding her in place.

"Bas karo Umeed!" He jerked and pulled her closer, close enough to shut her up and make her look at him.

Silence fell as their eyes met. She stopped struggling and gulped as she saw the intensity in his eyes, holding her captive, making her unable to look away. For a moment, they just listened to each others' heartbeats which were picking up pace due to the proximity, breathing heavily. The effect was still there, both of them were equally affected by the closeness. And as much as Umeed denied, this man still had the power to ruin her. She was stil trying to stay in her senses because she knew once she loses herself, she'll loose it completely.

"Farjaad, please don't make it harder than it already is" she implored, her voice becoming barely a whisper.

"I am making it hard?! I'm not the one denying the truth, Umeed. I'm not the one who is hell bent on proving here that we are strangers, when you know its not the truth" he answered, looking right into her eyes.

"Kya itne ajnabee ho gaye hain hum?" His tone softened as he continued to question her while Umeed was trying her best to hold herself strong but the proximity they were in with his grip on her arms and his scent taking over her senses was making it extremely difficult for her.

"Tum kyun mujhe aise dekhti ho jaise hamare beech kabhi kuch tha hi nahi?"'

He dipped his head a little, his whispers now falling directly on ber ears, eliciting goosebumps on her flesh. She closed her eyes as she felt him nuzzling below her ear. He breathed in her scent, his lips barely touching her neck, his eyes shutting close as her scent filled his senses.

Umeed let out a gasp as she felt his lips touch her bare skin, her fingers forming a fist, gripping his collar as she felt him drop a kiss there. His hand around her waist tightened and he pulled her closer if it was possible. Lifting his head, he looked at her, his eyes hooded with passion. Moving closer, he dropped featherlight kisses on her closed eyes, their noses touching.

His questions were forgotten, his doubts abandoned. All he cared about right now that she was in his arms and all he wanted was to keep her here forever.

Suddenly, his phone rang, breaking their trance. Umeed was jolted back to reality as the shrill sound broke their moment, while Farjaad, on the other hand could care less. Angry at herself for loosing control, she pushed Farjaad away with all her might and

"ENOUGH!" She thundered

"Stay away from me!" She threatened.

"Ainda agar aapne aisi koi harkat ki tou mein bhool jaungi ke hamara koi taluq bhi tha" she said, pointing a finger at him, her eyes red with anger.