five

Spencer Daniels

I woke up this morning in my own bed. Dressed in my pajamas and absolutely no idea how I got back here last night. I couldn't find my phone and the room was completely dark. My head was pounding and I was so confused. If you couldn't tell.

I used my Apple Watch to ping my phone, and found it at the foot of the bed on the floor. I had a missed call from my mom, probably because I never called her back yesterday. Oops. I had a text from Joe, and I was added to three new group chats. One with me and all the brothers. One with me, the brothers, and the wives. And lastly, one with me and some other crew members I'm assuming because the name of the group chat was literally called "crew". I wanted to call my mom back but, I needed to become a functioning human being before I did that. I opened the text from Joe.

Joe
How are you feeling this morning?
I'm gonna assume you're still asleep and that you didn't die from alcohol poisoning.

I'm alive. As of right this very minute, and i have so many questions.

Joe
Elliot drove you back last night. Apparently we all didn't do so hot last night. Haven't spoken to nick or pri all morning. I'm gonna assume they're alive as well. But who knows. All I know is, i met one of your friends through FaceTime last night. Don't remember her name,she had dark hair, and she wanted to make sure you hadn't been drugged, after a series of drunk texts you sent her apparently. Yeah that's what you missed. I think.

Thanks for the recap. I think that answers everything. Thanks for making sure i made it back safely. Tell elliot I'm so thankful for him.

Joe
Let me know if you're not busy tonight,  I can bring some stuff over for you to sign for tour. We don't have a show for another few days, but I'll still be in the city. We can try and get as much done as we can before we leave again, and if you're not done with paperwork by then,you'll just meet us at the city we're in when you're done.

Sorry i know that was info overload and your brain probably isn't working yet. But still

I'll be free all day, gotta do some more unpacking. other than that, you can come by whenever.

Also that was sidney you talked to on the phone I'm assuming. She's gonna my roommate, and my best friend, and previous college roommate, and current power of attorney. In case you were wondering about her.

Joe
Perfect, can't wait to meet her. Does she do anything fun? Tell her to join the tour too. Maybe she's a hairstylist or something, we're lacking on those too tbh
Also I'll text before i head over.

She's not that. Sorry. But i can see if she has any hidden talents i might not know about and ill let you know.
And okay

The rest of the day, I did what I told Joe, and finished doing my unpacking. Today was my day to clean apparently too. I spent all day scrubbing every surface, and every toilet in the place, and cleaned Sidney's room so that it would be clean for her to move in tomorrow. I told my mom I'd call her later. That way I could finish everything and not have to worry about giving her my undivided attention, while doing a million other things at the same time. I unpacked all the boxes and broke them down so I could take them to the dumpster later, and I folded my last bit of laundry. Just as I got in the shower, Joe texted.  He was on his way. Who knows how long that would take him, so I told him where the spare key was hidden on the door hanger outside. I finished my shower, and put on a hoodie and some shorts with my Ugg slippers before walking out of the bathroom. Joe wasn't here yet, so I had enough time to make myself the biggest, and most bone chilling cup of ice water to every exist. My mouth was like the Sahara desert. Must be all the tequila from last night.